CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Bombardier....recalls or wake up calls

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2005, 02:07 PM
Pale Rider
With my goldfish shorts swimmin' around my toes.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Bombardier....recalls or wake up calls

Originally posted by: hammer4
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Your welcome. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-13-2005, 02:45 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks hammer4 and learnem. We had the size question on the other thread. I wonder how many of us are Vets, retired and short termers, and teachers, here on the Bomb forum? How many Jarheads are out there?
I can tell you that here in 29 Palms for the last couple of years as these young Warriors return from Iraq and Afghanistan, they are buying Crotch Rockets by the dozens. Seems to be the rage around here. Unfortunately the skills required to hop on an 1100 Sport bike aren't always there and we've had an unGodly amonut of wrecks in the area. Get them home alive and in one piece and they go kill themselves recreationally. Shame.

Old 10-13-2005, 02:52 PM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: aceisback
Thanks hammer4 and learnem. We had the size question on the other thread.I wonder how many of us are Vets, retired and short termers, and teachers, here on the Bomb forum? How many Jarheads are out there? I can tell you that here in 29 Palms for the last couple of years as these young Warriors return from Iraq and Afghanistan, they are buying Crotch Rockets by the dozens. Seems to be the rage around here. Unfortunately the skills required to hop on an 1100 Sport bike aren't always there and we've had an unGodly amonut of wrecks in the area. Get them home alive and in one piece and they go kill themselves recreationally. Shame.
Proud US Army Desert Shield/ Desert Storm Vet here.

Old 10-13-2005, 03:23 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

I can tell you that here in 29 Palms for the last couple of years as these young Warriors return from Iraq and Afghanistan, they are buying Crotch Rockets by the dozens. Seems to be the rage around here. Unfortunately the skills required to hop on an 1100 Sport bike aren't always there and we've had an unGodly amonut of wrecks in the area. Get them home alive and in one piece and they go kill themselves recreationally. Shame.
My neighbor was in bagdad for 12 mos and another 2 before and after here prepping etc.... I took care of his R6 for him while he was gone. He wouldnt ride it for 2 months after getting home. Just because of that reason.

Old 10-13-2005, 03:51 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Originally posted by: 1of4Horsemen

I knew it was close to that I just couldn't remember it all, I must be getting old. I guess I'm doin 500 solo on the quad.
Getting?? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

The youngest son may bail out and leave it to the oldest son and I. Ourplan is top do it once and see how we feel. It may be a one time thing and it may be the start of another addiction.
You guys are crazy. Not old. just crazy. hahaha

Old 10-13-2005, 04:00 PM
Pale Rider

Originally posted by: LTZevil400
Thanks hammer4 and learnem. We had the size question on the other thread.I wonder how many of us are Vets, retired and short termers, and teachers, here on the Bomb forum? How many Jarheads are out there? I can tell you that here in 29 Palms for the last couple of years as these young Warriors return from Iraq and Afghanistan, they are buying Crotch Rockets by the dozens. Seems to be the rage around here. Unfortunately the skills required to hop on an 1100 Sport bike aren't always there and we've had an unGodly amonut of wrecks in the area. Get them home alive and in one piece and they go kill themselves recreationally. Shame.
Proud US Army Desert Shield/ Desert Storm Vet here.
Proud U.S. Air Force Desert Sheild/Desert Storm Vet here. A-10A Warthogs-Go Ugly Early. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-13-2005, 04:02 PM
Pale Rider

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Originally posted by: 1of4Horsemen

I knew it was close to that I just couldn't remember it all, I must be getting old. I guess I'm doin 500 solo on the quad.
Getting?? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

The youngest son may bail out and leave it to the oldest son and I. Ourplan is top do it once and see how we feel. It may be a one time thing and it may be the start of another addiction.
LOL, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-13-2005, 05:52 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally posted by: powerstroke01

Well thank you PS01, Its so nice to be appreciated. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

how you been? any rain up there yet?