CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Bombardier....recalls or wake up calls

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2005, 02:06 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bombardier....recalls or wake up calls

6'4" 310 lbs

ace-is that your bomb for sale on ebay?

Old 10-12-2005, 02:10 PM
Range Rover

these guys are defenetly in the wrong forum. pastor and quadessense can both go kick rocks. pastor's has unsucsessfully proven nothing, he posted his half a$$ed opinion based on reading one website and backed up his comparison with nothing, he has said nothing of other companies recalls--or wake up calls and therefore he should go get stuck in a mud hole with quadessense. as a bomb owner i'd like to say, "thank you for not buying up one of "our" quads and threrefore taking one away from a better potential owner. have a good day kid................... josh....

Old 10-12-2005, 02:20 PM
Pro Rider
Has been here a long time!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We should invite these guys to DS Days next year. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-12-2005, 02:21 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: quadessence
Dune me...you are as big an idiot as your cousin "LEARNEM". I live down the road from you...invite me up so you and I can have a little chat about it. Bombardier MAKES THE UGLIEST BIKES OUT THERE! Only an idiot would buy one.
Man Im real confused here? Why in the Fock would you care what sorta bike someone else rides? It aint your money. and this is why there are various manufacturers. If everyone wanted the same looking, same perfoming, Same sounding mochine. Seems this world would be pretty bland. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I Give Bomb Props for nuttin up and issuing recalls. I can think of some other companys that Have just as many problems. but dont fix or issue recalls.

Theres no need for personal attacks. Keep it on the level yer already one foot out the door.

Old 10-12-2005, 02:24 PM
Pro Rider

I agree with Aceisback. The guys that ride the DS and usually a head and Shoulders above the rest of the croud, mess with the bull you get the horns!

Me? 5'11, 260, bring it on little man!

Old 10-12-2005, 02:26 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dang, I'm gone for five days and look what I missed! Lol!!

That boy called out Duneme, uh ya better pack a lunch little fella!

Anywho Pastor, theres alot of good utility quads out there. Just none that can compete with the new 800. Now if theres issues that arise from these machines, you can bet Bomb is going to be the one to fix them. Can we say the same for the Suzuki, and the Vinson?

Old 10-12-2005, 02:30 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

learnem, nope, not selling mine, however I am bidding on three of the ones on there and am watching a couple more. If shipping these things weren't so expensive I think I'd own one for each day of the week! I would never be able to take for my two what they go for on eBay, but I will sure buy them from there. Had good luck twice with used ones, my 03 was purchased new from the dealer, two others from eBay, one of which a friend offered me too good of a deal to pass up. Or so I thought at the time, still kicking myself in the **** for letting it go.

Is your handle your occupation? Just asking because I'm married to a teacher.

Dang, you're a big ol boy. Anybody else? Lets figure these numbers out. It's gonna be HUGE.

Old 10-12-2005, 02:35 PM
Pro Rider

6'5" 330lbs... don't make threats you can't back up little man.

Old 10-12-2005, 02:39 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: FatHolly
6'5" 330lbs... don't make threats you can't back up little man.
Dam ya'll be large n in charge [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Good thing im a fast lil chit [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] only 6' 230 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I got some growin to do [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-12-2005, 02:48 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

my mistake.......nevermind [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Bombardier....recalls or wake up calls