CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Bombardier....recalls or wake up calls

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2005, 03:19 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bombardier....recalls or wake up calls

Thrash, speaking of Daddys, didn't yours ever teach you that if you don't have anything good to say...

We're sorry that you misunderstood what is going on here. We don't come over to your YZ forum with useless banter, so you may run along and play now. No one has brought their Daddy into the equation, yet.

Old 10-12-2005, 03:24 PM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man, I could fit in some of your guys pockets!!! I won't even give my height and weight........

Old 10-12-2005, 03:31 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: aceisback
Thrash, speaking of Daddys, didn't yours ever teach you that if you don't have anything good to say...

We're sorry that you misunderstood what is going on here. We don't come over to your YZ forum with useless banter, so you may run along and play now. No one has brought their Daddy into the equation, yet.
Darn ...I must have missed the part where you owned the forum....................AND yes I did misunderstand what was going on...And I corrected my mistake..........All you had to do is point out my error, I am man enough to fix it. And dont ever tell me to "run along and play" Old man!

Old 10-12-2005, 03:33 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: ThrashAndCrashUntilItsTrash

. And dont ever tell me to "run along and play" Old man!
RUT ROH [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-12-2005, 03:36 PM
Pro Rider

Cant you just feel the love on the forum this morning?

Old 10-12-2005, 03:38 PM
RIP Dear Friend

so you may run along and play now. .

LOL,

I can see this is going to be like a bunch of flies on a big stink pile and then taking a wet paper towel to try and swap them away.

Old 10-12-2005, 03:42 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The problem with my buddies outlanders vr on backorder is brps fault. Not the dealers fault. My buddy has already found this out. He wishes he had just got the honda.

Old 10-12-2005, 03:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Raptoryfn660r
so you may run along and play now. .

LOL,

I can see this is going to be like a bunch of flies on a big stink pile and then taking a wet paper towel to try and swap them away.
Naaaah......I'm done...said my piece, and I'm droppin' it.

Old 10-12-2005, 03:50 PM
rv
Pro Rider

I did a little digging as I would recommend all potential buyers to do. This company has had more than their share of recalls. In fact, on the company web site, they don't even recommend riding one of their '04 models. In this day and age where R&D should have this stuff nailed BEFORE public introduction....it is really a wake up call. I'm sure these guys build a decent machine. However, with an alarming history of recalls...I will be passing these guys up in favor of the tried and true.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
See Ya!

Oh. . . eat my dust!!!

Obviously there is a difference between a company that sees a potential issue and is pro-active about it vs. companies that know of issues and do NOTHING to support their customers who are left out in the cold! Yamaha has done NOTHING to support the owners of 2001 Raptor's and their weak transmissions. Bomb had a few DS 650's that went out without sufficient lube in the rear bearing carrier and the recalled all of them not wanting their owners to get injured.

If you want to debate quality. . . you've come to the wrong forum. Quality and durability is what Bomb is all about.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
im not suer where to find it but if you compaer allthe big mfgers recals it seems as though yamaha has way less is that becaus they would rather just pay after a big law suit and just ignore these problems or are they just that well engineered i think they pay up amd ignore my self.

i think my next quad is going to be an outlander 400 for the wife

Old 10-12-2005, 03:51 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!

I have heard a good and bad about Bombs, just like every other quad company out there. Funny how words have a way of pissing people off.

BTW- I'am 6'0 185, but back me in a corner and see what happens. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Bombardier....recalls or wake up calls