CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

New and Improved Drag Spider!

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2005, 06:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New and Improved Drag Spider!

Thanks a lot Glenn. Im still a kid in your world my friend. I still have a few more bikes lengths to gain before we go into the motor. We will continue to work this girl into shape and then feed her a little NOS and see how she likes that....then when she gets tired of the bottle we will make a full grown girl out of her...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

PS: Im gaining ground on the "Big Boys"! Of course, guys that I used to think were "Big Boys" are now a thing of the past....but there is always somebody faster...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-18-2005, 03:53 AM
Range Rover

hey choosetoloose, way nice bike, looks awsome with the streched front end and lowerd like that? hey you should get a set of spiderweb heelguards like the ones i fabbed for my DS, think they would be right up yer alley with the whole spider theme... for an idea check my gallery for pic 10, just an thought, laterssssssssssssssssss, josh...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 10-18-2005, 04:08 AM
Trailblazer

Nice ride. Have you ever considered throwing a Shaw on the rear?

Old 10-18-2005, 09:42 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Thanks a lot guys. Josh, Im going to throw some spider web on the front nose and Im not too interested in the web heel guards at this point. We are doing away with the stock foot pegs anyway.

Yes, I do have a rear Shaw on the way as we speak.

Old 10-18-2005, 12:03 PM
Trailblazer

Right on, how about Jet Hot coating that Ugly Stick? They shine up pretty nice and itd look cool with the paint scheme.

Old 10-18-2005, 01:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Jet Hot is the ones who coated it the first time. We are going to get it done again to bring back that luster [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-23-2005, 12:18 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: sandbomber
OMG Scott that thing looks awsome!!!! I know of a motor that will make you smile for sure!!!!!!!!!!

Spider bike + HPR big bore = [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-23-2005, 12:28 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: CountryJoeGlass
Originally posted by: sandbomber
OMG Scott that thing looks awsome!!!! I know of a motor that will make you smile for sure!!!!!!!!!!

Spider bike + HPR big bore = [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I have a bet on how long it will be he he he I dont like to loose money LOL nos will take care of me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-23-2005, 08:11 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I dont think its any secret.........Im going to spray it until it blows and then regroup.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I dont think it will be a bigbore first....Im leaning toward a severe stroker with stock bore first...then we can go from there. Oh yeah, with some "big" duals to boot.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 10-23-2005, 01:31 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Choose, have you checked how big ya can go on stroke with the stock bore?

Quick Reply: New and Improved Drag Spider!