CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Clash showdown!!! TheBOM vs HPR vs Finishline vs Craycraft vs Silverbullet?

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2006, 06:04 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clash showdown!!! TheBOM vs HPR vs Finishline vs Craycraft vs Silverbullet?

4.5 sec Ute....now thats what Im talking about right there....especially all the way from Maine. I think we should all pass the hat around just to help you out with fuel to travel that far. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Im game....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-21-2006, 06:16 PM
Pro Rider
Default Clash showdown!!! TheBOM vs HPR vs Finishline vs Craycraft vs Silverbullet?

Anyone know where I can get some 1288cc rotax sled heads and injectors for my Bomb. Oh and I need them quick like. LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-21-2006, 07:50 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Well, Fastfatboy, you wanted competetion I think you got it!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-21-2006, 09:05 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yea I see that. I was wanting to get enough 4x4 to have a class of our own. Well it looks like I got my wish plus some. Oh well, looks like I'm gonna have to go ahead and drop that busa engine in the old prairie LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] If anyone knows where I can get a turbo for that engine please let me know[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-21-2006, 10:39 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

With utility bikes like that,you'll have to run the utility class winner against the 2-stroke and 4-stroke class winner.Looks like the utility guys are bringing out the big guns.

Old 02-22-2006, 11:21 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RDZ350
With utility bikes like that,you'll have to run the utility class winner against the 2-stroke and 4-stroke class winner.Looks like the utility guys are bringing out the big guns.
Yep, thats exactly whats gonna take place. The winners of each class will be pited against eachother to determine the King of the Hill....oh yeah, dont always assume the 2-stroke will be King either....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-22-2006, 01:26 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
4.5 sec Ute....now thats what Im talking about right there....especially all the way from Maine. I think we should all pass the hat around just to help you out with fuel to travel that far. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Im game....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
if he runs a 4.5 on a UTE I'm game as well.....

Old 02-22-2006, 02:21 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks, but I'll be flying in if I come, will send bike on a truck.

First I need to get FST going on my motor, Mickey been sick for the last month, hopefully he'll be back to work soon.

Old 02-22-2006, 02:50 PM
Pro Rider

Shotgun, I told my mechanic yesterday what I may be up against to yank that 20 shot out, that he just fished dialing in yesterday and put in the 30, I was going to need all the help I can get. He looked at me like I was nuts and I told him I was going to win or blow up trying.LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Besides I been eyeing that FST 900 kit for months now anyway. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-22-2006, 03:24 PM
Pro Rider

is there going to be a stock internals class?

Quick Reply: Clash showdown!!! TheBOM vs HPR vs Finishline vs Craycraft vs Silverbullet?