CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Clash showdown!!! TheBOM vs HPR vs Finishline vs Craycraft vs Silverbullet?

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2006, 10:24 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clash showdown!!! TheBOM vs HPR vs Finishline vs Craycraft vs Silverbullet?

Originally posted by: crazypainter
I'd really love to come down there and put a whoopin' on all of ya LOL, but my wife is haveing her next brain surgery on the 9th of March and I don't think she'd appreciate me being gone then[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] But I'll ask.
Crazy, we all totally understand you situation man. Dont even bother with coming down here and leaving your wife. She is far more important than this get together on 4-wheelers. You have my respect. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

PS: But you can send Doug down if you want, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-04-2006, 10:26 PM
Pro Rider
Default Clash showdown!!! TheBOM vs HPR vs Finishline vs Craycraft vs Silverbullet?

That'd just make you guys feel worse getting beat by a kid on a no name build[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-04-2006, 10:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

That'd just make you guys feel worse getting beat by a kid on a no name build[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Yeah your probably right...but atleast he would get to see the spiderbike run in person, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] BTW, I think that would be a great idea to have Bomberboy and Shmee bring down the bikes for the weekend...yeah, that sounds real good. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-04-2006, 10:32 PM
Pro Rider

Now thats a good idea[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-04-2006, 10:38 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Now thats a good idea[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-04-2006, 10:51 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I saw on the dyno sheet where your DS is making close to 60 hp.That's impressive.
I sure wish my banshee hadn't blown a head gasket the last time I was down at siciliy island.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]I was impressed with the spiderman bike.Really surprised with how fast you were.Can't wait to get back down there for a rematch.

Old 02-04-2006, 10:53 PM
Pro Rider

I know.EXCUSES! EXCUSES![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-04-2006, 11:37 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RDZ350
I saw on the dyno sheet where your DS is making close to 60 hp.That's impressive.
I sure wish my banshee hadn't blown a head gasket the last time I was down at siciliy island.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]I was impressed with the spiderman bike.Really surprised with how fast you were.Can't wait to get back down there for a rematch.

Close to 60? I'm in the mid 60's. My bad you were talking to choose[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] His almost 60 will spank my mid 60.

Old 02-04-2006, 11:39 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RDZ350
OH dont pay any attention to that dyno sheet....if you thought it was fast then....you aint seen nothin yet, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-05-2006, 12:58 AM
Pro Rider

Have you got all the new modifications done?Pictures?

Quick Reply: Clash showdown!!! TheBOM vs HPR vs Finishline vs Craycraft vs Silverbullet?