CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Clash showdown!!! TheBOM vs HPR vs Finishline vs Craycraft vs Silverbullet?

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2006, 05:16 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Clash showdown!!! TheBOM vs HPR vs Finishline vs Craycraft vs Silverbullet?

What part of Arkansas are you from? If it's not to far from Texarkana you need to come ride with us one day. We usually ride every other sat. or sun. and go to some private land just south of Texarkana. It's one of those rare places that is privately owned but open to the public for riding and it's free unless the owner has some special event going on then it's only $10 for you and your quad. The riding area is about 30 minutes from Texarkana and if your ever around give me oscar660, bigbird650, or kawiking a shout and we'll all go throw some sand[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-20-2006, 03:10 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clash showdown!!! TheBOM vs HPR vs Finishline vs Craycraft vs Silverbullet?

Let it be known that the wrath is about to be felt. Come one and come all...just get in line and get ready to get pounced on by the Spiderbike. Im calling EVERYBODY out to the Clash of the Titans....Now come on out and GET U SUM!Text[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-20-2006, 09:00 PM
Pro Rider

Bring those utility quads, I will be bring my bomb 800 along with my BB800 Twin Peaks. There should be some good racing for third place.LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-20-2006, 10:09 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: FASTFATBOY
What part of Arkansas are you from? If it's not to far from Texarkana you need to come ride with us one day. We usually ride every other sat. or sun. and go to some private land just south of Texarkana. It's one of those rare places that is privately owned but open to the public for riding and it's free unless the owner has some special event going on then it's only $10 for you and your quad. The riding area is about 30 minutes from Texarkana and if your ever around give me oscar660, bigbird650, or kawiking a shout and we'll all go throw some sand[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I live in the upper northeast corner of Arkansas.I can be in Missouri in about 10 minutes.Yeah,Really upper part.I would like to come down to throw some sand sometime.

Old 02-20-2006, 10:14 PM
Pro Rider

Rdz350, your welcome to come down and ride anytime. The more the merrier.

CC1999, I'll be there and will be proud to race for third maybe if I get real lucky I can squeeze out a second[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-20-2006, 10:41 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: FASTFATBOY
Rdz350, your welcome to come down and ride anytime. The more the merrier.

CC1999, I'll be there and will be proud to race for third maybe if I get real lucky I can squeeze out a second[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Just Kidding about the third, Flipped through your pics the other day, it lookes like your machine can put the hurt on the sporties as well. If the sand drags in your pics are typical of type of sand at the clash, I have the feeling The sporties put up more of fight on the heavy looking river sand. The Little Sahara sand dunes where we race allot is a very fine blow type sand. The 4 wheel drive can be a real advantage getting out of the hole. Sport quads have allot wheel spinning going on at the start. I may be in for a really rude awakining in the stock chassis 4 stroke class. I do think I have some kind of chance in the utility class of at least placing.

Old 02-20-2006, 11:21 PM
Pro Rider

If the sport quads are close to stock I can usually run with them. I'm gonna bump up my nitrous shot for the clash, from 10 to 25 hope and pray for no melt downs. I usually run the best on hard pack dirt. It seems like most sport quads have trouble launching, if I get a good takeoff, and we're only going 100 yards I can make a race out of it.

Old 02-21-2006, 08:31 AM
Pro Rider

cc1999 do you run stock tires on those quads or do you run a paddle tire? true fastfatboy gets a good launch on dirt, he grabs about a bike lenght on me off the start . we havent raced on the sand in a while when we both were running good, i think there's going to be alot of testing and tuning in the next 2 weeks.

how many people are still waiting on parts??? i know a couple!!

Old 02-21-2006, 09:29 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Im still waiting on a few parts to be installed within the next week or so.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] All I have to say is yall better come loaded for bear......because the spiderbike will redeem itself once again.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LOL! Oh yeah, this is gonna be fun....!

To be competitive in the Utility class its gonna take a big shot of NOS, To be competitive in the stock chassis class its gonna take some mid 4 sec passes. To be competitive in the drag chassis class its gonna take some low 4 sec passes. To be competitive in the open class its gonna take some serious $$$$ [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-21-2006, 10:02 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There's no way I could make it with my bike.I'm waiting on my cylinders,carbs,swingarm leaves today for paint,and a list a mile long of other parts.Jeff hurt his' back so I'm not sure when he'll get me my parts.The most important thing is that he get well.Back problems is serious stuff.
Maybe I'll have my parts before too long.

Quick Reply: Clash showdown!!! TheBOM vs HPR vs Finishline vs Craycraft vs Silverbullet?