CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

This is what its all about boy's

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2006, 01:50 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default This is what its all about boy's

Originally posted by: LTZevil400
The family and I went out last weekend to the desert and in the four days we were there I rode my 450 for a total of 45 mins!!! The rest of the time was spent watching the kids have a blast riding, watching the wife ride and leading my neighbors 10 year old blind son around camp on his quad(TRX 90) with my Z. Yep, he's blind and he rides. He listens to the sound of your pipe and will follow you around, at a slow speed of course. Nothing like seeing the enjoyment in my kids faces and the pure joy, excitment and sense of accomplishment from my neighbors son.
Yep, I could do that all weekend again.......

Have fun AZ!!!!
Man what can I say!!! Thats truely what lifes all about!!

Old 02-25-2006, 01:51 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: LTZevil400
The family and I went out last weekend to the desert and in the four days we were there I rode my 450 for a total of 45 mins!!! The rest of the time was spent watching the kids have a blast riding, watching the wife ride and leading my neighbors 10 year old blind son around camp on his quad(TRX 90) with my Z. Yep, he's blind and he rides. He listens to the sound of your pipe and will follow you around, at a slow speed of course. Nothing like seeing the enjoyment in my kids faces and the pure joy, excitment and sense of accomplishment from my neighbors son.
Yep, I could do that all weekend again.......

Have fun AZ!!!!
cool!!!!

Old 02-25-2006, 01:56 AM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'd spend every weekend like that if I could. It really is nice to sit back and enjoy everything and just take it all in, and another plus is for the first time I wasn't sore all over for the next week!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-25-2006, 10:03 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yep, I agree that sometimes we lose sight of the real vision of why we do what we do. Sometimes I have to push myself back from the keyboard and take a deep breath and just relax, walk around and snap back into reality. We dont really have the dunes that you have out west. But I can only imagine how majestic it may be to sit atop the huge hills that you folks so adore to just gander out into the horizon and behold the beauty of an amazing creation. Go have fun AZ. This is truly what its all about. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-25-2006, 10:24 AM
Pro Rider
THEBOM Racing. If it don't scare you a little, it's not going fast enough !!!

I agree. I keep a stock DS (almost LOL) at home just to ride my little boy and girl on around the yard.

That's what it's all about. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-25-2006, 11:30 AM
Pro Rider

I was sitting by the fire last weekend watching the kids ride by on quads, golfcarts, and rhinos, the smiles and laughter as they rode by made me think of what really makes this all worth while.

Old 02-25-2006, 01:50 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Teebone56
I was sitting by the fire last weekend watching the kids ride by on quads, golfcarts, and rhinos, the smiles and laughter as they rode by made me think of what really makes this all worth while.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-25-2006, 02:24 PM
Pro Rider

sounds like AZ is getting soft!

For those who have never met AZ in person, your in for a big surprise- he's nothing like his keyboard personality. Very quiet, reserved, and polite. You might actually like him! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-25-2006, 10:23 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 222
sounds like AZ is getting soft!

For those who have never met AZ in person, your in for a big surprise- he's nothing like his keyboard personality. Very quiet, reserved, and polite. You might actually like him! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

But on the keyboard, he is just an AZ [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Just messin' man, have a good weekend

Old 02-25-2006, 10:44 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Well its been a blast ladies i duned all day with old friends we went to the drags this evening to watch there was this 10 year old or so with no one to run him everyone kept jumping him. so i gave him a run for his money he was on a artic cat or something the little bugger kept beating me. what was cool was at the end of the track i got a thumbs up from him thats honesty he knew i was fast folk's.