CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

This is what its all about boy's

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2006, 10:21 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default This is what its all about boy's

well some times we lose site of what is important in life. I some times get caught up in the game WAIT im alway's caught up in the game. But not this weekend i just finished loading my trailer not one race bike in the bunch i have the two pirahana pami's and my ranger i don't care about fast or who thinks there fast its all about duning and duning only GO RACE YOUR MAMA"S AZsand is duning this weekend bye bye.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-24-2006, 10:32 PM
Pro Rider

Duning is what brought me to the sport and how I blow off steam from, my hectic everyday life. Last weekend I sat on top of a dune and could see for three or four sets and thought to myself dam man this is just beautiful. I have often said on these stops "damn boys, this is what its all about" only to get nods and "yups" from my crew. We kill ourselves everyday and often that mentality carries through to our hobbies. Sometimes we lose sight of what is good and real and worth while. It is incredable to sit back and really enjoy the great things in life. Duning is one of those things and when you're out there in the dunes you cannot be any closer to perfection in life. My 2 cents.

Doug

Old 02-24-2006, 11:21 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Man I agree with both of ya. Just another month here and it will be warm enough to enjoy the dunes again. Tear it up!

Old 02-24-2006, 11:25 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Go have a blast AZ

Old 02-24-2006, 11:35 PM
Pro Rider

I am going to Florence Oregon tomorrow with the wife to do some duning.I may not have the fastest quad but i find (although my 690 aint bad)myself always wanting to race and sometimes just a casual dune ride is good for the head.I get your point AZ and i agree.

Old 02-25-2006, 12:04 AM
Pro Rider

what are you talking about viper another month and it will be warm enough shoot man its already getting to hot to ride out here in cali. talked to jed today

Old 02-25-2006, 12:08 AM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The family and I went out last weekend to the desert and in the four days we were there I rode my 450 for a total of 45 mins!!! The rest of the time was spent watching the kids have a blast riding, watching the wife ride and leading my neighbors 10 year old blind son around camp on his quad(TRX 90) with my Z. Yep, he's blind and he rides. He listens to the sound of your pipe and will follow you around, at a slow speed of course. Nothing like seeing the enjoyment in my kids faces and the pure joy, excitment and sense of accomplishment from my neighbors son.
Yep, I could do that all weekend again.......

Have fun AZ!!!!

Old 02-25-2006, 01:17 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: LTZevil400
The family and I went out last weekend to the desert and in the four days we were there I rode my 450 for a total of 45 mins!!! The rest of the time was spent watching the kids have a blast riding, watching the wife ride and leading my neighbors 10 year old blind son around camp on his quad(TRX 90) with my Z. Yep, he's blind and he rides. He listens to the sound of your pipe and will follow you around, at a slow speed of course. Nothing like seeing the enjoyment in my kids faces and the pure joy, excitment and sense of accomplishment from my neighbors son.

Have fun AZ!!!!
That is sweet. I bet that no one can ever tell that kid he is handicapped. Way to go little one!!!

Old 02-25-2006, 01:27 AM
RIP Dear Friend

Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
Originally posted by: LTZevil400

Have fun AZ!!!!
That is sweet. I bet that no one can ever tell that kid he is handicapped. Way to go little one!!!

LTZevil400,

Just reading that made me feel good,WoW.

Old 02-25-2006, 01:38 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

AZ. . . you know how I feel about this. . .

I wanna Dune I wanna Dune I wanna Dune! F___ I really wanna Dune! You guys don't have any idea how bad it sucks to live so far away from the Dunes.

LTZ. . . that's some good Karma deposited in the bank.

Tear 'em up a little for me too AZ.