CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Planet Sand Drags

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2006, 11:11 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Planet Sand Drags

Hey guys....I was just wondering where the Planet Sand sand drags are located at??? And, are any of you planning to attend?

Thanks,
Brad

Old 03-22-2006, 11:27 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

April 4,5,6,7,8 located in Gilbert, La. at the Northeast La Sand Drags track. I was planning on being there but now it looks like my schedule is changing as we speak.

Old 03-22-2006, 12:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
April 4,5,6,7,8 located in Gilbert, La. at the Northeast La Sand Drags track. I was planning on being there but now it looks like my schedule is changing as we speak.
Do I hear fear???? LMAO j/k

Old 03-22-2006, 12:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: sandbomber
Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Do I hear fear???? LMAO j/k
I might just have to land my private jet on the strip to make this grudge race happen, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-22-2006, 01:02 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Well this is from another forum(predatorowners) but here it is......"Mike, I will do my best to get it done and sent back by sometime next week. Myself and myson, Matt are preregestered in the Planet Sand drag races and will be gone from next Friday ( for about 10 days).If it gets here this Friday I will get it back to you before I leave. Thanks , Doug" (talking about sending a carb in)......and this is from another guys mouth, saying that Doug said this(might not be true)..... "Yeah He told me that there was alot of people bashing on the predators so he's going down and showing them whos boss."

So....yeah thought I'd stir the **** up a bit....lol. This by the way, is Doug nicholas, a pred owner/builder/racer. Hopefully you guys can finally all see a "fast" predator.....not saying it will win or anything, but hopefully he can earn the pred(and himself) some respect......

Let the bashing begin!!

Old 03-22-2006, 02:24 PM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

I used to have a predator and stuck a bunch of money in the moter to make it fast and never was happy. Every time I raced a DS with the same mods or even less I got smoked. So I figured if you cant beatem joinem. I sold my predator to a local guy and went and bought a DS put the same mods in it ( well mabe a little more) and know Im very happy. I am 6'6" and weigh around 3hundy the pred just could not handle my weight. I got a chance to race the guy that bought my pred ( he weighs about 170 ) and needless to say the predator still is getting smoked[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-22-2006, 02:27 PM
Pro Rider

bradracer, why don't you come out to the Genoa Jamboree and show us how your preddy runs. We're trying to get Doug and Matt to come. I haven't seen them since Westfair last sept.

Old 03-22-2006, 02:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

ha...I'd like to...but for one, we farm around 2500 acres, so I'll be doing that pretty much all spring. And for a BIG two....my pred isn't that fast......mostly due to the farming scene. I don't have the cash to throw at it, and if I did, I'd put it towards making it fast in the XC department. I don't really even practice dragging, so about anyone could beat me. Didn't mean to step on toes.....just like seeing our local guys do well on their preds.

Old 03-22-2006, 02:40 PM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

your not stepping on any toes, dont get me wrong the predator is cool machine just not for a big fella like me.

Old 03-22-2006, 02:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I can tell you first hand that I seen one of Nicolas's 558 Predators run in a stock chassis at the Clash and it was very impressive. Its always good to see a predator running with the rest of the pack.

Quick Reply: Planet Sand Drags