CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

GREEN GOBLIN goes 3.9

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2006, 04:52 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GREEN GOBLIN goes 3.9

Eric, Glenn and Randalls camp DID it!!!!!! Congrats to all who were involved!!

Glenn is ALL fired up and ready to do some more damage. They trailered the competition.

Broke the single 4 cyl record?????? EXCELLENT!!!!

Old 04-08-2006, 05:09 PM
Pro Rider

3.97 says the planet sand forum.... way to go guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-08-2006, 05:25 PM
Trailblazer

You must have been typing while I was on the phone LOL, Eric ran a 3.96 and Glenn says they have the paper to prove it !! Eric did this with almost no time to dial in his setup. He is making adjustments between race's. This is a TREMENDOUS ACCOMPLISHMENT. The BOM is out, AZ is out and Glenn said it looks like he and Eric will have to run against each other before the finals but whats cool is they don't care its all about BOMBARDIER FIRST BABY. GO GO GO.

Old 04-08-2006, 05:34 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Congratulations HPR/Sandbomber![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I guess I have been sent to sensitivity training.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-08-2006, 05:49 PM
Pro Rider

I bet Glenn cares who wins. Eric being the wrench for both bikes has an inherent advantage though. And he may be the superior pilot as well. Impressive showing for a bike put together right before they hit the race track. And being the first 10mm stroker built to my knowledge, very impressive considering compressed assembly development time. Mr HP is amazing.

Old 04-08-2006, 05:59 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Originally posted by: Capewindy
You must have been typing while I was on the phone LOL, Eric ran a 3.96 and Glenn says they have the paper to prove it !! Eric did this with almost no time to dial in his setup. He is making adjustments between race's. This is a TREMENDOUS ACCOMPLISHMENT. The BOM is out, AZ is out and Glenn said it looks like he and Eric will have to run against each other before the finals but whats cool is they don't care its all about BOMBARDIER FIRST BABY. GO GO GO.

lol, Glenn told me he was calling you. I was in the shower and my lady brought the cell phone in on speaker phone with the news. She do anything to sneek a peek.LMAO!!

Old 04-08-2006, 06:13 PM
Trailblazer

dsNUT says " the politics will be quite complicated if it is down to Eric and Glenn at the finals. " Have you ever met Eric ? how 'bout Glenn ? Jeff Ross ? Richard ?. You don't know what the he!! your talking about! straightjacket 2001 same go's for you " I bet Glenn cares who wins. Eric being the wrench for both bikes has an inherent advantage though." Don't forget about Randall, do you know him? how 'bout Bo ? You two don't have a clue what kind of TEAM is representing at Planet Sand Drags. This is a happy thread go stir the crap somewhere else.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Trending Topics

Old 04-08-2006, 07:30 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Capewindy
dsNUT says " the politics will be quite complicated if it is down to Eric and Glenn at the finals. " Have you ever met Eric ? how 'bout Glenn ? Jeff Ross ? Richard ?. You don't know what the he!! your talking about! straightjacket 2001 same go's for you " I bet Glenn cares who wins. Eric being the wrench for both bikes has an inherent advantage though." Don't forget about Randall, do you know him? how 'bout Bo ? You two don't have a clue what kind of TEAM is representing at Planet Sand Drags. This is a happy thread go stir the crap somewhere else.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Eric and Randall are friends, Ron. You completely misunderstood me. I was simply referring to the inner conflict that must be going on when the stakes are so high. It is times like these where the trust you have for someone is proven. I know that the reputation and the integrity of these men are above reproach![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Ron

Old 04-08-2006, 08:12 PM
Pro Rider

"Eric and Randall are friends, Ron. You completely misunderstood me. I know you are better than this post, Glenn told me you were a good guy. I am going to disregard it completely and you and I can start over. I was simply referring to the inner conflict that must be going on when the stakes are so high. It is times like these where the trust you have for someone is proven. My point was, it is a momentous circumstance that needs to be recognized, nothing more.

Ron"

I have to side with Capewindy on your initial character assessment. I was a little surprised myself that you would make such a bold, devisive, and usupportable statement in the middle of competition - "politics", "inner conflict", ...???
Unfortunately, you somehow posted directly in front of my prediction based on empirical assessment which did come to pass; and praise of what Mr. HP accomplished. I understand teamwork and contribution. I know Randall, and I know Bo is an intelligent wrench himself.
It displeases me that unknowingly following DSNUT's idiotic statement that my confident empirical assessment and praise for accomplishments were seen in similar regard as statements like:

"I know everybody has been having a "We are the World" moment lately but the politics will be quite complicated if it is down to Eric and Glenn at the finals. Probably won't happen but that would be interesting to say the least. I wonder if Bombardier is watching............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] "

And then DSNUT has the audacity to patronize, correct, and warn you how you will behave in the future, in a scolding parential tone of voice. I feel your pain.

Let's get back to the happy thread again!

Old 04-08-2006, 08:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Capewindy,

It was great to talk to you. My comment was obviously worded very poorly and could easily be misunderstood so I see your point. Thanks for explaining and please accept my sincerest apologies for coming across the way I did. My bad. Thanks for taking the time to talk through it. I think you are a class act and I look forward to meeting you at dunefest!

Starting over is a good thing![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Ron

Quick Reply: GREEN GOBLIN goes 3.9