ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   CAN-AM (BRP) (https://atvconnection.com/forums/can-am-brp/)
-   -   New Outlander not worth the price (https://atvconnection.com/forums/can-am-brp/236389-new-outlander-not-worth-price.html)

Lastlaugh 04-10-2006 11:37 AM

New Outlander not worth the price

I was aghast when I found out the price of these new machines. Almost 10k!!! Can anyone please explain to me how and why these machines are worth even close to this?

choosetolose04 04-10-2006 11:49 AM

Its a matter of opinion on whether its worth the money or not. But I got one word for ya, BOMBARDIER! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Goodsound 04-10-2006 12:19 PM

Ill second that. Theres the best and then theres the rest![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

its the price you pay for the best!

ribeye 04-10-2006 12:58 PM

they are the best but 10k come on. you can get a kawi brute force 750 for 7k

jetsnow600 04-10-2006 02:31 PM

i dunno where your getting 10k from. I got my 06 800 camo($400 more for camo) for 8600 and you can get a red, yellow or green for 8000-8200 now. They are worth every penny. Not to mention they come with a 3-5 year warranty vs. a kawasaki 6 month warranty. go ride one if you havent, once your done you'll be buying it.

FlyingREV 04-10-2006 02:59 PM

Buy the Kaw and save the money for something else.

choosetolose04 04-10-2006 03:12 PM

Originally posted by: FlyingREV
Yeah, buy the Kawasaki and spend the rest on parts trying to keep up with the Outty, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Steveo10 04-10-2006 03:24 PM

All you have to do is just ride an outtie and that tells you why to get 1. 3yr warrenty, you cant beat that. Then you mite get the last laugh...

FlyingREV 04-10-2006 06:01 PM

Originally posted by: choosetolose04

Originally posted by: FlyingREV
Yeah, buy the Kawasaki and spend the rest on parts trying to keep up with the Outty, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Like he will be racing it. Come on.

chirochris 04-10-2006 09:32 PM

i paid 8600 otd...i ride with prarie's, brute force's and polaris every wkend and i can say that this quad is the most nimble and quickest of them all...peolple actually bug out on how much power is there and how it just pulls all the way thru...i have converted a few people to them from other quads..aside from the power it is very easy to maneuver and seems light on her feet...seems easier than my ds..

best 8600 ever spent, would do it again and again and again...there is nothing like knowing you have the best! plus 5 yr warrenty didnt hurt