CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Memorial weekend on the Oregon DUNES!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2006, 07:17 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Memorial weekend on the Oregon DUNES!!!!!

Look at that, some things never change. He gets off scott free, and I get yelled at... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-23-2006, 07:20 PM
Pro Rider

BTW CyNick, I see your kids have the SUNL quads. Have you had those in the sand?

Old 05-23-2006, 07:58 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Yeah I have they are ok on flat sand or if you go up little hills but not alot of ground clearance. They are great beginner bikes. My youngest is just like his dad and wants to go up the tallest hill he will go and go but my older son is a little more like me he is more cautious. They both like them though. They will be at DS Days so you can see and test them out if you want.

Old 05-23-2006, 08:04 PM
Pro Rider

Have you seen them run side by side with a Raptor 90, or a LT90? I know the Raptor is not very good in the sand, but the LT does well. And I have heard that the DS90 is the best for it.....However my 2 will not be on 90s long, and I would hate to throw all that money our and have them be done too soon...My daughter I am guessing to be a little crusier, that likes to just ride around and do her thing. My son on the other had at 3 would gladly take a big bore kit and and 25 shot of NOS on his 90 and go out drag race, hill shoot, tree shoot, and whatever is in the way he will run over..............That's my boy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Yeah, if I have not come up with the money to have them thier own there, I would gladly take that offer.

Old 05-23-2006, 08:12 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I have yet to see a DS90 in the sand but that is not to say they are not any good. The Raptor 80 is ok but not the best. The LT80 does great and has a lot of after market parts for it. That will be the kid's next probably. My husband is selling his XR600 to get something better for the kids. Then we will save up for a 450 motorcycle for him. I would definately buy the LT80's if money is not an object. My oldest is like yours and he is 6 and my youngest is just like yours, hills, trees, yeah all that. I have to really worry about him. We are around alot of kids that we ride with so have been able to check out alot of them and the LT80 is it. By the way they are 80's not 90's for your info.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 05-23-2006, 10:52 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
Look at that, some things never change. He gets off scott free, and I get yelled at... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Oh you are so full of it sometimes. I tell you what. I have had my fair share so i don't even want to hear about that.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Let us be sure to keep our brotherly attacks off of this thread. If ya want, "we can take this outside" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-24-2006, 01:04 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Ok you two if you don't knock it off I am gonna have to.......... never mind you might like that. Just behave.

Old 05-24-2006, 02:36 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: cynick
Ok you two if you don't knock it off I am gonna have to.......... never mind you might like that. Just behave.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-24-2006, 03:14 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: cynick
Now whos being funny. We always behave..We never do anything wrong when the two of us are together...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-24-2006, 04:23 PM
Elite Pro Rider

No you both seem to get along ok. I have 2boys that act just like you guys only mine are 3 and 6.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I am just givin you crap you guys take it so well it is so much fun. I will let you guys get back to your Oregon weekend trip wish I could go. I hope you guys have fun and be safe. My hubby has to work so I will be home[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] that sucks. You guys just think of me at home sad since I am not doing nothing and you guys are having fun. BOO HOO. Ok I will stop feeling sorry for myself, really you guys have fun and be safe. By the way I can't believe nothing from Dragon what the heck did you give up.

Quick Reply: Memorial weekend on the Oregon DUNES!!!!!