CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Pic 8 is a twisted sister worth looking at

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2006, 11:07 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pic 8 is a twisted sister worth looking at

nuff said guys!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] all I could say was yummy LOL

Old 05-31-2006, 11:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....

YUMMY..............EYE CANDY [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 05-31-2006, 11:18 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

By the way Mario!!! Thanks for the head YOUR the man

Old 05-31-2006, 11:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

No prob Glenn, Im glad it got there ... The pics look nice, I like the first one.

Justin, Your piston went out today.

Old 06-01-2006, 01:16 AM
Pro Rider

Glenn,
Don't get me wrong here, you are a he!! of a nice guy and I think the world of you.....but really you suck a$$......you know it is bad enough that we all know that you were at this photo shoot....might I mention that you complained that it was so rough on you to do this deed on a Saturday.......but do you really have to show us pics and put pure salt in all our wounds [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] You were there and got to smell the smell of these fine female's...and see all the so called malfunctions............man could you really make it any worse....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

ohhh now that I am off my soap box....I totaly agree Mario is the man....always looking out for his brothers.......Man Mario one day I am going to have to be "cool" enough to be on the racing team.....even if I'm slow.....I'll still make some threads up to sport..............

Old 06-01-2006, 01:30 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Of course your in Tom, Glenn said he already interviewed you..lol.. We need a full pit crew as well, We will need it at Ds days and other events.... alot of competition floating around out there...

Old 06-01-2006, 02:36 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
Of course your in Tom, Glenn said he already interviewed you..lol.. We need a full pit crew as well, We will need it at Ds days and other events.... alot of competition floating around out there...
I'm confused now...........I thought "No Mercy" racing was made up of tuff guys[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Trending Topics

Old 06-01-2006, 11:57 AM
Pro Rider

Ohh now Ron came to play....that's cool man I'll make a clothing line for you to start your own team.....Pu$$y at the bottom of the hill Racing......it will be a total hit and everybody will KNOW who you are[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] ROTFLMFAO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Dont hate the players hate the game.......

Old 06-01-2006, 12:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: bombdsbaja
Ohh now Ron came to play....that's cool man I'll make a clothing line for you to start your own team.....Pu$$y at the bottom of the hill Racing......it will be a total hit and everybody will KNOW who you are[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] ROTFLMFAO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Dont hate the players hate the game.......

LMAO![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Actually that team has been in existance for some time. The name was really dragging them down so they brought Glenn on board and decided to go with "No Mercy" Racing.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

lol

Old 06-01-2006, 12:35 PM
Pro Rider

Man it is good your brain is still in good shape....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] You sure are spry for your....AGE...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I really think you should look into a bed pan for your next upgrade on the DS..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] So when you have one of those Senior Moments...you'll be covered...LMFAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] or maybe just some Depends....prolly save some weight with those..HSLMFAO..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Pic 8 is a twisted sister worth looking at