CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Can the ds650 x compete on sand drags with the 2-stroke quads(250r,banshee.ect)

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2006, 11:16 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can the ds650 x compete on sand drags with the 2-stroke quads(250r,banshee.ect)

Giving the fact if they were stock on 500 ft stretch.What would the likley outcome be?Would the ds650x get demolished by a banshee,quadzilla,250r ect.Any expireinces from this forum.THANKS [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-26-2006, 11:19 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Can the ds650 x compete on sand drags with the 2-stroke quads(250r,banshee.ect)

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 07-26-2006, 11:20 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey where in Indiana do you live? Get that DS up to Silver Lake this weekend and put the smack down on some 2 smokes.

Old 07-26-2006, 11:21 PM
Pro Rider

Sorry that your quad was stolen Bigwaynester!Bro that sucks it happens.Peaple like that doesnt deserve to live.

Old 07-26-2006, 11:23 PM
Pro Rider

Lagrange Indiana,not to far couple of hours.But unfortunetly i cant go to silver lake.Im going up North to ride in the parks and stuff with my father.

Old 07-26-2006, 11:35 PM
Pro Rider

the question needs to be defined a bit. Stock for Stock, the banshee will loose in a hill race. Put pipes on both and jet accordingly, and the DS will lose.

My sled destroys 75% of the shees I race, and the guys that I lose to have quite a bit of money wrapped up in it. That said, what I got aint cheap. Annihilater's bike has beatin' powerhouse shees so bad that one guy got off his shee and smacked his kid. I had to hold Mario back from giving the guy a moppin' off the bike.

So to answer you question, the outcomes will vary due to mods done. A stock shee is pretty worthless in my opinion, but boy, can they be pumped for cheap. Some day you'll see shee parts at Manny, Moe, and Jack's [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-26-2006, 11:44 PM
Pro Rider

yep it all depends, youll go out and race one banshee and kick his butt, then the next guy comes along with less mods and you get waxed. dont try to figure it out why, alot has to do with "SETUP" take that word and burn it in your head!

iv had a very fast ds and now i have a banshee, i put over 3 grand in my ds and 1 grand in my banshee and i know that my banshee is alot faster.

but for stock fer stock yes the ds will beat the banshee and almost everything else thats stock.

Trending Topics

Old 07-26-2006, 11:49 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Originally posted by: BigDaddy331
the question needs to be defined a bit. Stock for Stock, the banshee will loose in a hill race. Put pipes on both and jet accordingly, and the DS will lose.

My sled destroys 75% of the shees I race, and the guys that I lose to have quite a bit of money wrapped up in it. That said, what I got aint cheap. Annihilater's bike has beatin' powerhouse shees so bad that one guy got off his shee and smacked his kid. I had to hold Mario back from giving the guy a moppin' off the bike.

So to answer you question, the outcomes will vary due to mods done. A stock shee is pretty worthless in my opinion, but boy, can they be pumped for cheap. Some day you'll see shee parts at Manny, Moe, and Jack's [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Big is right.

LMAO!! I ALMOST forgot about that Mike. I cracked up when I just read that. MAN that guy was pissed. That poor kid of his. Boy he didnt take that well. To answer the questions.... I have blown up more TL500s and banshees racing them up the hill than I can count. I will run them over and over and let them think they are closer so they will race again and again. Then right when I smell the toasting going on with their motor I will dropp the hammer the last few runs. My face hurts from laughing so hard!! Sorry but thats runnin the hill I dont make them race they line up..lol. The ds just has a hard time beating the 6mi+l alky drag light banshees.

Old 07-26-2006, 11:50 PM
Pro Rider

Hey shmee,off topic did you airbrush your ds's plastic those flames look sick.Id love my plastic to look like that. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 07-26-2006, 11:53 PM
Pro Rider

thanks,

crazypainter here on the forums did it. no airbrush. just a shinny clear coat! lol..

Quick Reply: Can the ds650 x compete on sand drags with the 2-stroke quads(250r,banshee.ect)