ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   CAN-AM (BRP) (https://atvconnection.com/forums/can-am-brp/)
-   -   Not what you were thinking - DS DAYS!! (https://atvconnection.com/forums/can-am-brp/248942-not-what-you-were-thinking-ds-days.html)

650VIPER 09-07-2006 11:14 PM

Not what you were thinking - DS DAYS!!

Well, I thougth it might be kindof fun, for everyone to post who they thought was the one person they thought they had figured out, looks, personality, etc... And come to meet them, were the most different!

For me, I think it was Aceisback. I had him pegged as an older gentlemen, that was like a rocker or something! Come to find out he's really not that old, has an accent, and doesnt really look like a rocker!

Who was yours?

OregonDunePatrol 09-07-2006 11:22 PM

Who was the guy with the 720 Turbo ... ????? Cant think of his alias or first name .... hmmmm

supersonictoys 09-07-2006 11:23 PM

aceisback for me too!!!! NO WAY was the first thing I said when he told me who he was! wheres the long hair and the makeup??? expected him to stumble around stoned and lick people ...LOL

650VIPER 09-07-2006 11:25 PM

Originally posted by: supersonictoys
acesback for me too!!!! NO WAY was the first thing I said when he told me who he was! wheres the long hair and the makeup??? expected him to stumble around stoned and lick people ...LOL
ROTFLMAO!!! Lick someone, lmao!!!!

Marky, Ray had the 800 turbo nitrous bike.

OregonDunePatrol 09-07-2006 11:28 PM

Originally posted by: 650VIPER

Originally posted by: supersonictoys
acesback for me too!!!! NO WAY was the first thing I said when he told me who he was! wheres the long hair and the makeup??? expected him to stumble around stoned and lick people ...LOL
ROTFLMAO!!! Lick someone, lmao!!!!

Marky, Ray had the 800 turbo nitrous bike.
I thought maybe he posted here ... guess not ... Then it would have to be Aceisback for me too. SST would be second in the running.

cynick 09-07-2006 11:29 PM

You were all pretty much what I had expected I actually pictured ace just as he is. I don't know why. I would say Bud is the one I didn't expect. He is a crazy guy but ya gotta love him. He is funny as heck.

You were all a kick and I for one can't wait to do it again.

Tracy

650VIPER 09-07-2006 11:31 PM

Ah, Bud would have been on my list as well, if I hadnt already met him. He is a crazy sob, but the nicest guy around!!

DragonDJ11 09-07-2006 11:48 PM

I have to say Jed you and Ace were a tie for me. I cannot even remember what I had pictured in my head prior to, they were sooooo different. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

sandbomber 09-07-2006 11:53 PM

DSNUT and CHOOSE both were a shock for me when I met them

650VIPER 09-07-2006 11:54 PM

Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
I have to say Jed you and Ace were a tie for me. I cannot even remember what I had pictured in my head prior to, they were sooooo different. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
What, you didnt think I was a huge body builder! Grab my hand......do it.................do it knowwwwww..........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]