CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

anyone see this?

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2006, 11:58 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone see this?

Originally posted by: aceisback
WHOA! Hang on Tracey, I'm just poking fun. I never took it as a put down and I surely wasn't trying to put anyone in thier place. I was just making fun myself because of all of the internal builds that were there with engine hop ups and all. I was just saying that all of my bolt on stuff helps me sleep better at night. The internals are coming, I've got to beat Casey up some hill some day![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Are we cool? No offense was taken and none was definitely intended.
Peace.
I know you were just joking with me. I could never be upset at you Vic. Your to good a guy. I am sorry I came off as mad. I am way to easy going to take offense to anything you are joking around with. No worries and no reason to apologize. It is all good for us. Can't wait to hook up and ride again.

Tracy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-01-2006, 12:10 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.
Default anyone see this?

Coolness! I need no more enemies, the 97 Iraqis at work are enough.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
For our next five cycles the Marine Corps is wanting us to bring in an additional 65 Iraqis each time to train, house, feed, and entertain. That being said, the amount of people on the face of the earth that don't like me will increase drasticaly. I especially enjoy when they want to watch soccer or baseball and I make them watch NASCAR. Some become fans, some start plotting my overthrow.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

See ya at Dumont, hopefully the weekend before Halloween.

Old 10-01-2006, 12:15 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default anyone see this?

Nope no worries there. You don't have to worry about any enemies here is Northern Nevada. We are hoping the weather (roads) hold out so we can go the day after Thanksgiving. We are gonna go to Winnemucca over Halloween this year. If the weather is ok.