ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   CAN-AM (BRP) (https://atvconnection.com/forums/can-am-brp/)
-   -   SAND MOUNTAIN NV MEMORIAL WEEKEND BEST RACING WEEKEND OF THE YEAR! ARE YOU IN? (https://atvconnection.com/forums/can-am-brp/266434-sand-mountain-nv-memorial-weekend-best-racing-weekend-year-you.html)

supersonictoys 05-08-2007 01:36 PM

SAND MOUNTAIN MEMORIAL WEEKEND BEST RACING WEEKEND OF THE YEAR! ARE YOU IN?

THIS IS THE BIG ONE PEOPLE! no other weekend of the year and nowhere else on the planet do more hill shooters attend . the fastest bikes from around the country will be there. packard enterprises, K&T, A&S, even those Rocket factory guys that you are all so fond of will be there in full force! it will be non stop action and the air 2 miles away will have hint of nitro to it. there will be nasty big bore ultralight nitrous fourstrokes and wild triple full drag chassis 2strokes, in numbers never seen before! snowmobile powered machines, and numerous streetbike powered bikes all lining up pass after pass to find out who's number one! there are usually 3 hills being raced on and the absolute fastest stuff runs on the far right hill . the other 2 hills are less controlled and may have 10 or 15 bikes lining up in each wave! there amount of money in sand toys will be close to $10,000,000 per achre! if you do plan to attend I suggest you get there early in the week in order to get a good camp spot as it will be totally filled by thrurday midnight. if you show up friday plan on sleeping on the main road in or in the dunes somewhere! LOL we will be there on tuesday around noon and will be staying till sunday night or untill I run out of race fuel LOL. it will be an amazing trip with non stop action and always something to see! numerous nitrous blow ups, broken chains thrown through cases, end over end uphill flips! who will fly off the top of the hill with the throttle pinned this year? how many times will life flight show up? I'm getting a chub just thinking about it! LOL. who else here will be showing up and when are you coming?

chouser 05-08-2007 02:33 PM

SAND MOUNTAIN MEMORIAL WEEKEND BEST RACING WEEKEND OF THE YEAR! ARE YOU IN?

Are you talking about Sand Mountain at Little Sahara or Sand Mountain Nevada?

supersonictoys 05-08-2007 03:12 PM

SAND MOUNTAIN NV MEMORIAL WEEKEND BEST RACING WEEKEND OF THE YEAR! ARE YOU IN?

NEVADA! the planet sand king of the hill event will be going on . whats going on in utah that weekend? billy bubba and bo hopkins will be takin on all comers on hopped up 230 quadsports? LOL dont all hate me at once Utah guys LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

TheStir 05-08-2007 04:29 PM

I would like to go, but to crazy for my family. I will be there over Fathers day weekend...

pipelayer 05-08-2007 05:59 PM

Im in sonic. hope to see you out on the hill. Mario Glen, Brenton, and some more are going to I have bin told. I wont be out till 11:00am friday hope to have a spot?

DSengineer 05-08-2007 06:16 PM

Good luck finding a spot.....It will be a zoo.

If I do make it up I will be doing the hotel thing in Fallon. Cant beat $70 for a decent nights sleep. I guess I'm getting old[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

DSNUT 05-08-2007 06:21 PM

Bigdaddy660R and i should be rolling in late Wednesday night with our duners. It appears as though the Raptor1000R will be going but my two newest builds won't be painted in time so I will try to bring them to DS Days instead.

Can't show up to a big weekend with your frames rusting, lol. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

We just weighed my Bullet with the 700R motor in it. It weighed 260 lbs. After I put oil, water and fuel in it I will be pushing 280.....not bad for a hill shooter. It is a mild build at about 55 hp. The Busa looks fantastic. I will get some pictures up when I get a chance. We did some unique things witht he frame mods that should look really sharp when it gets painted. We are fighting with the fuel tank scenario right now but I expect to ride it before Memorial weekend.

Back to work......

HeadsupRacing 05-08-2007 06:33 PM

Originally posted by: supersonictoys
"packard enterprises, K&T, A&S, even those Rocket factory guys that you are all so fond of will be there in full force!

Packard, K&T, A&S will be at Sand Rat Drags for the Builders Bash during Memorial Day weekend.

dznutz 05-08-2007 07:25 PM

i'll be there with my cp custom drag chassis with no wheals or gas tank bahahahahhahahahaha what a joke.

Bigdaddy660R 05-08-2007 07:36 PM

Hey dznutz man, How the HeLLo are ya gonna ride that thang, have a horse drag ya around.........................

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

What kind of frame was it again??????????????????

I'll be their with the other Nut man............ [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]