CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

New DS650 drag pipes

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2007, 07:24 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New DS650 drag pipes

Honestly i can't even see anytghing about them on there site they don't even have a mention of ds's on there site but if they are true drag they will not preform properly on the ds engine[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 06-16-2007, 02:22 PM
Pro Rider
Hasn't given up on the 660 just yet...

What is so different in the way exhaust works on a DS and the rest of the single cylinders in this world? Sure little differences between all of them for fine tuning but its all works the same imo.
As far as his site not being updated I understand that he is terribly busy just getting the exhaust made for the 700's bar none the most popular on other forums.
EVERYTHING I have used that he made/designed or sold me has work VERY well.

If someone want to tune drag pipes its a matter of ordering the cones a little longer and trimming back as needed.

Old 06-16-2007, 11:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Oh trust me Sholle i belive you and respect your opinion.You are truley a player is this game.But i guess im just being a tab skeptical here because you have come on here now and other sites telling us this for a while now and they can't even take the time to back your but up with some info. It seems to me they realy don't give a rats azz about us and think there just going to pop a pipe on here and were all going to pledge alegiance.And trust me sir i have had BICKLES build me a set of headers and wiley and Kirsh nothing but the worlds best header builders and it all works off a mathematical equation and yet they failed i gave most away to other forum members for free.And so if i see some one trying to sell a set of straight headers for a ds i will tell any one it is a bad deal period.Hopefully this is all invane they have yet to post a design concept.I have never heard anything but the best about these guy's hopefully they will make a commitment to the ds.[img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]

Old 06-17-2007, 12:05 AM
Pro Rider
Hasn't given up on the 660 just yet...

I just wanted to let yall know he had completed a set. That being done he has the materials and measurements etc to build more. If someone wants some more custom like bigger cones etc just call and ask about it.
I know that he draws alot of what works on the road race motorcyles into the atvs. He ran the Rotax engines also with dual exhaust as most as the other did also. Dual exhaust have been for years on both the Yamaha 660 and Rotax 650 motrcycles. It just took awhile to carry over.
All that said I hope they work as well as they have on the raptors. I believe they will.

Old 06-17-2007, 12:20 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Theres where we may have a comunication problem if were talking dual pipes. IE like the lunney tunes or better now you have my full attention.Let me give a suggestion the improvement that needs to be made on the lte is two sections the three is just too hard to seal but still far out preforms anything out there if they do that they will have the best pipe.GOOD LUCK AND GODS SPEED.[img]i/expressions/wine.gif[/img]

Old 06-17-2007, 08:08 AM
Pro Rider

Az, the new barker out of frame dual drag pipes will resemble the barker out of frame dual drag pipes that you have seen on the raptors that Rocket Factory runs out west. Among others............