ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   CAN-AM (BRP) (https://atvconnection.com/forums/can-am-brp/)
-   -   cams (https://atvconnection.com/forums/can-am-brp/276442-cams.html)

cynick 10-31-2007 12:21 PM

cams

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: SANDMAN430

you can't put disk on the hmf?</end quote></div>

Nope, it's set up like any other pipe, like an FMF or Procircuit.

DSengineer 10-31-2007 01:00 PM

cams

Don't expect big gains with just cams alone. You really need to port the head and raise the compression to get some good results. Seeing as how you are in Oregon contact Chuck Glender in Jefferson Oregon PH# 1-541-327-3431. He did a nice trail port on my head for only $250 that really made my HR3's come alive.

Hickwheeler 10-31-2007 08:32 PM

cams

I'm not in Oregon. I actually live in western Wa and just ride in the Or dunes.

On the pipe thing. I know the hmf doesn't use disk and stated earlier I didn't have the option of adding disk.

SANDMAN430 10-31-2007 09:14 PM

cams

oh i know you said that i thought you could get disk for all pipes. i know there made for the fmf i have them on a honda and i just checked and they also fit the alein pipe. seems the ones for my graydon are for another pipe but thay fit great what does the hmf silencer look like round/ oval.

aceisback 10-31-2007 09:24 PM

cams

While we're sorta on the subject, does anyone still stay in contact with Preacher? I have a few things that need tending to and he is kind of far away if he is even still around. Have plans for a trusted source in Vegas but he may be busy.

Hickwheeler 10-31-2007 10:48 PM

cams

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: SANDMAN430

oh i know you said that i thought you could get disk for all pipes. i know there made for the fmf i have them on a honda and i just checked and they also fit the alein pipe. seems the ones for my graydon are for another pipe but thay fit great what does the hmf silencer look like round/ oval.</end quote></div>

The hmf is round and the tip is held on by three bolts.

pipelayer 11-01-2007 12:00 PM

cams

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: aceisback

While we're sorta on the subject, does anyone still stay in contact with Preacher? I have a few things that need tending to and he is kind of far away if he is even still around. Have plans for a trusted source in Vegas but he may be busy.</end quote></div>

Yea Ace I talked to him a few weeks back I will pm you info

aceisback 11-01-2007 03:06 PM

cams

Thank you sir. I have recieved it and will be in touch with him.

SANDMAN430 11-01-2007 08:16 PM

cams

seems the name on the disk set is power trapp try a search maybe it will bring some more topics but my graydon is round and three screws, it also helps with the noise level in the oregon dunes.

DSNUT 11-01-2007 08:46 PM

cams

Hickwheeler - Why don't you just put a disk setup on your HMF pipe? That would be the cheapest....

Can't believe no one has mentioned that already! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]