ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   CAN-AM (BRP) (https://atvconnection.com/forums/can-am-brp/)
-   -   Laker Custom Plastics for the DS650 (https://atvconnection.com/forums/can-am-brp/282754-laker-custom-plastics-ds650.html)

Entomber 02-07-2008 12:46 PM

Laker Custom Plastics for the DS650

I've contacted two people on this and I have gotten no response. (Laker and some Ebay guy). Can you still obtain this item? I need a rear black plastic if they don't carry them I'll have to settle for a rear stock plastic but would REALLY like to add this touch to my project DS.

NickDS650 02-07-2008 01:01 PM

Id watch ebay, there was just a brand new set of black plastics goin on there, wish i heard from ya a while ago before i sold the ones i had from my part out

Entomber 02-07-2008 01:46 PM

I'm not looking for stockers.. looking for the Laker Custom plastics. They look really sharp and have a Raptor-esqe flair to them. From certain dealers they are under 100 bucks. Building a custom looking DS, nothing radical just something I wanted to do for years now.

DSengineer 02-08-2008 01:11 PM

I bought mine through On-dunes when they were still around but have heard you have to call Laker as they no longer list them on their website. Have you tried calling Laker directly?

Entomber 02-08-2008 01:21 PM

I got a an answering machine I left a message .... let's see. The Ebay guy I have been dealing with contacted me. Hopefully I can get one of these bad boys on my bike.

NickDS650 02-22-2008 04:48 PM

any luck finding them?

tombomb 02-23-2008 04:33 PM

I too would like to know if Laker is still around for the Bombs.

Entomber 02-23-2008 10:03 PM

Anyone who is interested in obtaining them PM me. I got a guy who I bumped into on Ebay who is selling me a set. He is kind of a middle man but very responsive. I am ordering my set next week.

Entomber 02-24-2008 04:01 PM

Guys I'm talking about the Laker plastics not the stockers.. if any of you want more info on it PM me and I will reply with the guys e-mail address. I don't want to publicly show his e-mail addy because he has been good to me and I don't want to be thoughtless and post openly here for fear he might be getting hit with a lot of spam e-mails. The rear plastics I am purchasing next week shipped to my home is a hair over 200 smackaroos. If your interested I can provide his e-mail address maybe with enough orders Laker can keep that open for the no longer in production DS650.

KaylasDaddy 02-27-2008 11:28 PM

i have Laker plastic on my DS for about 1 1/2 years. they have held up great. Laker is local for me but i know they are still in buisnes and i'm sure they still have the tooling for them.