CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Been a while, anyone interested in DS Days??

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2010, 01:44 PM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You know i would go if i lived closer.

Old 09-09-2010, 09:32 PM
Pro Rider
SilverBomb has got an Addiction!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It was an awesome time! Good to see everyone that made it! See ya next year at Little Sahara Utah!

Old 09-14-2010, 12:58 PM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder

Glad to hear is was a great time

Old 09-14-2010, 02:27 PM
Pro Rider
Has been here a long time!

So was it decided that it is going back to Utah next year? If so I am going to plan to make that one...

Old 09-14-2010, 10:22 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally Posted by DSengineer
So was it decided that it is going back to Utah next year? If so I am going to plan to make that one...

Yes in fact it was voted to go to Utah next yr. We had one hold out for Id. but we all changed his mind LOL

Old 10-01-2010, 12:29 PM
Trailblazer

Keep us posted for next year, I will plan on going. Its a 20 hour drive for me, so I will make a week out of it.

Old 10-03-2010, 11:51 AM
Range Rover
Default What about DS day In Southern California?

It's alot of DS650 riders in our local California deserts, and mountains, and I really would like to meet some of them that are really close to home. If any one are interested for some up close, and personnal hang out please contact me BigCquadguy.

I have a few friends that would love to trail blaze with us.

I also know a Bar in Sanbernadino that will let us load-up our trailers, and have a show, and tell day. theres also a cool carwash next to it if you want to dust them down and wax them up.

A few beers, and show out your DS day sounds fun.

Old 10-03-2010, 07:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I sure regret not ever being able to hit DS Days over the years...I can only do one big out west trip a year and its always in the spring or early summer...

Next next 2011 I already have a big trip planned, as luck would have it it has me arriving at Little Sahara Oasis camp on Sept. 22 staying through the weekend til the 26th. Any chance pushing DS Days out a couple weeks to that weekend??
We are doing the entire main loop of the Paiute trail prior to arriving at Sand Mt.

Old 10-03-2010, 07:50 PM
Range Rover

What about Glamis for Thanks Giving? these other place are to farr for some of us. I haven't work in two years, and the gas along will kill me. I have about 8 friends with Ds650 that says the same thing. we have been putting our bikes togeather with spare cash left over after rent is paid, any cash after that might be too hard for us to make it to those other "Dune Oasis places". Anything on this side of Cali coming up?

Old 10-03-2010, 09:44 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

Nope. It was decided by the elders that DS Days always has been and always will be on Labor Day weekend. And since it's Labor Day it will never be at Glamis or Dumont. Hell, here we are in October and Glamis and Dumont were both in the triple digits this weekend.
If I'm not mistaken I'm the only one who has been to the last five DS Days and the numbers are quickly dwindling. Last year at Little Sahara two of us showed up to camp. May not be many more of them on the calander. But alot of us have built some lasting friendships so we'll always get together whenever possible.

15-16 hour drive for me from SoCal so I can't see what the issue is with others from Cali not being able to make it. And I live nowhere near an Interstate.

Quick Reply: Been a while, anyone interested in DS Days??