CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Need your toy Hauler opinions and FAST!

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2002, 04:46 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey folks, I went down today and put a Deposit on a Rage'n 30-5G Fifth wheel and a 29N tow. I need some facts so I don't get screwed. The 29FT's list price acording to there sticker on a 2002 is $26,995.00 He told me he would let me have it for $23,700.00 OTD, that is including a stabilizer hitch. The 30ft Fifth wheel lists for $31,995.00 he told me $27,500.00 OTD, and that one is a 2003 model. Now I looked at Rage'n website and they said suggested list price is $20,400 for the 29ft, and about $24,500 for the 30ft. Now what I don't understand is is that price for a base no generator, no 36 gallon fuel or outdoor shower model, or am I missing something here? I really need some input here on this. Mind you I live in California and tax is at 8.5% here. So I sort of think I am getting a hell of a deal but, I don't want to have to spend the extra money if I don't have to if you know what I mean. Any information you can give me would be helpful. Thanks.

Old 08-18-2002, 11:18 AM
Pro Rider

I cant really help you out, I dont know much about the ragen.

Most likely the prices on the website are without the options you listed. But I could be wrong.

When you get it, you will love it. It is the best purchase I have made.

Bat

Old 08-18-2002, 12:48 PM
Pro Rider

Angry,
You need to find a Ragin dealer to amswer your questions. All prices on the web site are suggested retail and they seldom reflect the dealers price. If you call the Ragin dealer they will usually answer any question over the phone and sometimes they will entice you with an even better deal to get you to come in. The phone scenario will fit your tight timeline.

Old 08-18-2002, 12:58 PM
Pro Rider

Angry, That is awesome man, I sure wish I could get one. DId you sell the Dodge or are you going to keep it now to tow that monster? Will the inogeral trip be to Sand Mtn? Ohhh and is DS Dude coming up for the holiday too? I cant wait. Wish I could help you on your problem though. Good Luck and I would do as much calling as possible because unless them are gold plated Generators I think they sound a tad high compared to what you said the site says. Ususally you can get all the options for the Manufacture Retail price from the Dealer. When was the last time you paid MORE for a vehicle than the sticker price? Usually you pay less and get some stuff on them. same scenario.

Old 08-18-2002, 02:23 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Demon what's up! Well the plan is to pick one up hopefully tommrow. This is probably going to cost me a divorce on top of it too. Anyway, I decided to keep the Dodge and if all goes well DSDude a buddy of his and myself will all be up there for Labor Day weekend. Probably not until Saturday night though, so all we will have is sunday and half of monday. This movie i am working on is killing us, we always end up working a 19hr day on Friday for some stupid reason. I had 97 Hrs last week! Well thanks for your input and I will be seeing you there. Hey, how many of the Utah bunch are coming?

Old 08-18-2002, 05:14 PM
Pro Rider

As of now, it is DSaholic, Majorecho, and myself. I wish we could convince Bat to come down there instead of St. Anthony's[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. But I understand they are awesome too and cooler so I dont blaim him. Sounds as if things havent smoothed out much huh? Too bad man, but then again there is always Demi right? Looks like we'll be coming to neer your playground on MLK weekend for 4-stroke wars. Guess it is our turn anyways.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 08-18-2002, 06:31 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah, I know demon. Rub it in.

I would like to come down, but this will most likely be the last trip to st. anthony we can make this year. Plus it is about half the distance compared to nevada. And is just plain a nice place to camp and dune ride.

I will be heading to little sahara this next weekend and then st. anthony for labor day weekend.

I am looking forward to many nice weekends down at little sahara this fall.

You guys have fun and be careful

Bat

Old 08-18-2002, 08:25 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

BATOUTOFHELL I'm going to buy an F-250 this week. How do you like yours and what eng. and gear ratio do you have?Anybody else with comments please reply.Thanks

Old 08-18-2002, 08:36 PM
Pro Rider

2000 f-250 diesel 3.73 pulling 22 foot ww. love it. wouldn't buy a gasser after owning the diesel.

Old 08-18-2002, 09:32 PM
Pro Rider

IMHO thats a BASE price, Add the fuel station,Gen(go ONAN trust us that have one) and MISC options. Make him put it in writing. I had them throw in a spare tire,stabilziers and a extra 12v battery.

Michael

Quick Reply: Need your toy Hauler opinions and FAST!