CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Anyone from Florida going to 4SW?

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2002, 06:45 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone from Florida going to 4SW?

Well I have kept my mouth shut so far and will continue to do so. But where at in FL do you live? I am not that far away, if you want it to go to Glamis....or maybe we could hook up for a ride. I sure would like to give that $100,000 motor a go. Sounds like it was a fun build. Just let me know.

Old 12-27-2002, 12:23 PM
Trailblazer

Come on, lighten up. I didn't say that I spent $100,000.

My property is on Okaloosa Island, but you can't ride there too much befor getting hassled my neigbors. I did most of my riding up on Eglin property, so your right, your not all that far away.

Old 12-27-2002, 04:03 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

When all was said and done, the total was over $100,000.
I am not being hard on you. This is a direct quote from one of the post above.

Your right 4.5 hours is not far at all. So when do we get to go riding? Do you want it at FSWs? I'll come pick it up, and drive it out there.

Old 12-27-2002, 04:30 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: Ward660R
When all was said and done, the total was over $100,000.
I am not being hard on you. This is a direct quote from one of the post above.

Your right 4.5 hours is not far at all. So when do we get to go riding? Do you want it at FSWs? I'll come pick it up, and drive it out there.
If your going to quote me, please include the entire statement and don't take it out of context to make me look pompous.-"Instead we decided to figure out what this motor would cost if I hired an engineering firm to design and prototype everything. {aren't we the party animals?} When all was said and done, the total was over $100,000."

"would" and "if" are rather important words to leave out if you want to quote me.

I'll let you know when I get back to the U.S., and I wouldn't mind riding with you, it sounds cool. If you have good riding areas, I wouldn't mind heading to your neck of the woods. As for the get together at Glamis, with the greetings from the organizers{KR and AZSand} I wouldn't want to subject any friend of mine to their ridicule. I've read about some huge event in Oklahoma {i think} called Snake Hunt? Depending on when that is, I may see if myself or the bike can make it. I will have a harder time getting a rider there though, if I can't make it myself.

Old 12-27-2002, 04:45 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

SnakeHunt, is the largest week at LS(okla)!! Their are as fast of competition there as there is anywhere(both 4 strokes,and 2 strokes), maybe not as many, but definatley as fast!!! I am pretty sure it will be around April 9th,10th,11th, something like that.

Biggerisbetter.

Old 12-27-2002, 05:24 PM
Pro Rider

I will GUARANTEE that I will be at "Snake Hunt" I have not missed one in 4 years. I just hope to be able to come down there this year on a DS!

DuneDevil

Old 12-27-2002, 05:30 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

DuneDevil,

I hope to be able to reserve that big pavilion at the far south end for all connection members . so we all can camp and hang out together.

Biggerisbetter.

Old 12-27-2002, 07:09 PM
Pro Rider

Bigger,

Is that the fenced in area down by where they have the "wet T-Shirt" contest? That would be great if you could do it. Does it have any hook-ups?

DuneDevil

Old 12-27-2002, 07:15 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

No, that area is at the north end of the camp ground. I am talking about the south end of the same campground. Where the asphault is(no dust). Their is no hook-ups or anything up in the north part, but thier is in the south end.

anyway, it would be nice to get everyone in 1 big camp.

Biggerisbetter.

Old 12-27-2002, 09:31 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Well ok I apologize for taking it out of context, but you still have a $100,000 engine.

I don't have much to ride around here, mainly sand and gravel pits, not worth 4 hours. There are some real nice trails south of me. What kind of riding do you do/have?

Quick Reply: Anyone from Florida going to 4SW?