CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Who are the favorites for FSW2?

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2003, 03:55 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who are the favorites for FSW2?

what no drunks with nos.

Old 01-04-2003, 03:56 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

HMMMMMMMMM what that 5gallon can of crtalynenitro doing in my toy hauler???????

And no me and hargrove have not ran our ex's he did however put 8-10 on my little ds but that won't even come down the same way

And i too doN't think im a contender for the big gun spot but ALLS i HAVE TO SAYIS BIG GUY"S HOW MUCH ENGINE ARE YOU WILLING TO LEAVE ON THE TRACK IM PREPARED TO RIP HER GUT'S OUT AND SLING THEM ALL OVER YOU WELL YOU FELL LUCKY PUNK HA DO YOU??? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-04-2003, 03:59 PM
Pro Rider

I'M GAME[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-04-2003, 04:17 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

WERE PATHETIC AREN'T WE!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-04-2003, 04:21 PM
Pro Rider

AZSand, Didn't you say that your 440 could stay with the DS that you "had" If so, then we still might be contenders on the hill for the 500- open.

One gallon of nitro, is that all that you are bringing? there are other things to add to the fuel, you know.

DuneDevil

Old 01-04-2003, 04:37 PM
Trailblazer

I'm sorry to tell you guys someone has misinformed all of you! The 440 is not AZSands it's mine....I'm just currently not able to race, but you can all bet next year I'll be racing my own bike! And yes Dunedevil I beat AZSands DS with my 440[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-04-2003, 04:45 PM
Trailblazer

Dune Devil: I'm not too concerned with the skinny front wheel, I wouldn't expect it to spend much time on the ground anyway! Back in my wayward youth, a friend and I put together a ZX750 Turbo Trike for the Dunes, it was a blast going straight, but if you got out of shape at all with it.......well, let's just say it was a religious experience! Turbo Lag and Tankslappers, what a great combination!

Old 01-04-2003, 05:01 PM
Pro Rider

AZSandJR,

I must apologize, for I knew that it was your bike and I still referred to it as his.

Are you going to be there?

My 440 on alcohol is a white fullbore. I use it to race MX around here.

Hope to see you out there.

DuneDevil

Old 01-04-2003, 05:40 PM
Trailblazer

Hey everyone makes mistakes! You bet I'll be there. I can't race in fsw because I can't take the whoops, but I'll be racing Friday and Saturday

Old 01-06-2003, 11:51 AM
Pro Rider

Wow, what did I get a sneak peek at. I ran across a BIG FAT drunk the other night. It, I mean she had such bad indigestion it was shaking the ground. There maybe some surprises come FSW......... I may have to change my predictions.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Who are the favorites for FSW2?