CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

whats in your garage?

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2007, 03:32 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default whats in your garage?

Old stock DS Pipe
Stock Grab bar with a few dings.

Old 09-24-2007, 06:00 PM
Pro Rider
I'm a Plumbing contractor and I have some old friends that always called me Pipelayer for some reason?

I have some things that need a new home.

22x11x10-7pad haulers like new
22x11x10-10pad Edge like new
stock head pipe
HPR slip on drag pipe with a little dent to fit past the swing arm
white brothers R4 slip on
Ron Woods Head pipe

PM me for more info

Old 09-24-2007, 06:48 PM
Pro Rider

04' DS 650 Engine
Ported Head
RWR A1/A2 Cams
Heavy Duty Valve Springs
Shim Under Kit
12.5:1 C.P. Piston
+1 Valves

Out of the infamous Spiderbike

Old 09-24-2007, 06:50 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HeadsupRacing

04' DS 650 Engine

Ported Head

RWR A1/A2 Cams

Heavy Duty Valve Springs

Shim Under Kit

+1 Valves

Out of the infamous Spiderbike</end quote></div>

hahahahahaha Why do you think anyone would want something out of your garage after that whole carb incident, not too mention that bent up drag pipe you sold another forum member...... Good Luck

Old 09-24-2007, 06:54 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: DragonDJ11

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HeadsupRacing

04' DS 650 Engine

Ported Head

RWR A1/A2 Cams

Heavy Duty Valve Springs

Shim Under Kit

+1 Valves

Out of the infamous Spiderbike</end quote></div>

hahahahahaha Why do you think anyone would want something out of your garage after that whole carb incident, not too mention that bent up drag pipe you sold another forum member...... Good Luck</end quote></div>

Brenten, I really dont think you want to go there........

Old 09-24-2007, 07:26 PM
Pro Rider

Everyone please heed the best advice ever offered when it comes to buying -- "buyer beware."

If you buy something from someone and you get taken, we don't want to hear about it here. We don't need any bickering going on. That isn't the purpose of this thread.

If you are going to buy something over the Internet there are a couple of precautions you should take.

First, ask (via email or PM) the seller to send you photos so that you can see the condition of the item before you purchase.

Second, if paying with Pay Pal you may want to consider setting the option to fund the Pay Pal payment to come from your credit card rather than a direct withdrawl from your bank account. That way if the item arrives and is not as described, or if the item does not arrive, you can call your credit card company and request a chargeback. Your credit card company will immediately refund the money to you. Do not depend on Pay Pal to help. Your credit card company will take better care of you.

Ask a lot of questions about condition before you buy. Make sure you know exactly what you are getting.

Do not sell anything to anyone who lives outside of the U.S. or Canada. Many foreign "buyers" are out there trying to rip you off. They will send you an international check that may take weeks to clear your bank. In the mean time, they will come up with some reason they can't buy the item and will ask you to send them a refund less some dollar amount they offer to let you keep for your trouble. You will have sent them your check and only later learn that their check bounced.

Old 09-24-2007, 07:35 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: dbeck

Everyone please heed the best advice ever offered when it comes to buying -- "buyer beware."

If you buy something from someone and you get taken, we don't want to hear about it here. We don't need any bickering going on. That isn't the purpose of this thread.

If you are going to buy something over the Internet there are a couple of precautions you should take.

First, ask (via email or PM) the seller to send you photos so that you can see the condition of the item before you purchase.

Second, if paying with Pay Pal you may want to consider setting the option to fund the Pay Pal payment to come from your credit card rather than a direct withdrawl from your bank account. That way if the item arrives and is not as described, or if the item does not arrive, you can call your credit card company and request a chargeback. Your credit card company will immediately refund the money to you. Do not depend on Pay Pal to help. Your credit card company will take better care of you.

Ask a lot of questions about condition before you buy. Make sure you know exactly what you are getting.

Do not sell anything to anyone who lives outside of the U.S. or Canada. Many foreign "buyers" are out there trying to rip you off. They will send you an international check that may take weeks to clear your bank. In the mean time, they will come up with some reason they can't buy the item and will ask you to send them a refund less some dollar amount they offer to let you keep for your trouble. You will have sent them your check and only later learn that their check bounced.</end quote></div>

Sorry Dbeck I had moved our discussion back to another thread.... I did not want to risk this thread getting locked down...

Old 09-24-2007, 07:36 PM
Pro Rider

Are they just dont ship it! LOL

Old 09-24-2007, 08:21 PM
Trailblazer

Thanks dbeck TheStir your info. I will keep that in mind.

Old 09-24-2007, 09:39 PM
Trailblazer

just to clear some stuff up here.....i was nice enough to pay half the shipping....59 dollers from maine to california....it took a few days for the money to go into my account...i had to find a box big enough to fit the seat in...i had difficulty finding one....ups wanted 30 dollers for just a box....unfortunately im on a bit of a fixed income so paying 55 dollers to ship something wasnt an option for me.....especially since all i was getting was 60 for the seat....i attempted to explain this to him.....i continued to search for a box....finally after being very unsuccesful ive refunded his money...as he asked...so please dont make it sound like i never intended to send you this seat........it just took some extra time which you werent cool with , so i do apologize

Quick Reply: whats in your garage?