CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Any Body back from Snake Hunt yet?

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2003, 08:45 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Any Body back from Snake Hunt yet?

I've been thinking about you guys all weekend since I couldn't go[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Just wanting to know how the ds's did..

Hope everybody had a great time.

Old 04-27-2003, 09:13 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I went to Snake Hunt. I drive a banshee though. Lets just say i had fun but could have been better. The first day there w/ about 3 hrs or less of ridding, my fourwheeler blew up and locked up so i had to set all the rest of the time or ride w/ someone to the strip. But it was fun. The cops were a$$ holes there, they told us last night at 12 our music was too loud (thats w/ the windows and door shut) and told us to call it a night and get off from being to close to the rode. Kinda wore the fun out. As for the ds running i dont know ask somone else.

Old 04-27-2003, 09:29 PM
Pro Rider

MINE ran very well[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-27-2003, 10:03 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-27-2003, 10:16 PM
Pro Rider

tell some more!!!

Old 04-27-2003, 11:28 PM
Pro Rider

How did the BOM and Dune Devil do??

Old 04-27-2003, 11:32 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BigWaynester
How did the BOM and Dune Devil do??

I am wondering too.............

Old 04-27-2003, 11:42 PM
Pro Rider

I got back this afternoon. This weekend was my first trip to dunes with my DS. While I was there I made the change from stock exhaust to a modified endcap and I couldn't believe the difference it made. Next on the list: new paddle tires.

I was mostly running with some guys I know from school, but I went out and found some forum guys. It looked to me like their bikes were running well. dsmike didn't run the black one; the only race I saw him run with his yellow one was against biggerisbetter. His DS looks REALLY sharp with it's new color scheme. I heard that Scooby was there but didn't ride. (?) Those are the only DS's that I know of that didn't spend the entire weekend on the sand.

Old 04-27-2003, 11:43 PM
Pro Rider

well i dont want to tell anyones stories but lets just say the bom showed up with 3 running ds's, left with one that still runs. oh yeah on his way out he put one more fast ds on his trailer to go home with him!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] his 760 was a really fast bike but i think samcoe ds's was getting him pretty good. i had a good time meeting everyone the bom and dunedevil were some really nice guys. i met so many people i cant remember them all. mudstud was a really nice guy too. i cant wait for the trailer races to see evry one again. there were two raptors there that ran really good as well. 14mins bike was running real strong and there was a 686 on alchohol from kansas that was a runner also. dsmikes yellow bike was kicking as? and taking names.

Old 04-27-2003, 11:44 PM
Pro Rider

I was there but had to leave early saturday afternoon before the big races started. I have never seen so many DS's in one place! Too many people in a small place! It was great meeting some more Cool forum members. I have a few pictures that I will post a link to later. James, thanks for the light bulb! I owe you one.

Quick Reply: Any Body back from Snake Hunt yet?