Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

Welcome To Raceway ATV's New Forum. Take A Look AT Our Yamoto 150 ATV. Free Shipping To Your Door.

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2004, 01:42 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Welcome To Raceway ATV's New Forum. Take A Look AT Our Yamoto 150 ATV. Free Shipping To Your Door.

yes i meant who brings them to the customers also, how do you think this quad is compared to Hondas old Fourtrax 125 or Yamahas Breeze/Grizzily 125? or Suzukis 160

Old 10-26-2004, 02:14 PM
Pro Rider
Default Welcome To Raceway ATV's New Forum. Take A Look AT Our Yamoto 150 ATV. Free Shipping To Your Door.

Dear mywifesquad:
No problem your a friend to Raceway. I am always happy when I hear something good! Thanks again.
All The Best.
www.racewayatv.com

Old 10-26-2004, 02:23 PM
Pro Rider

Dear DarkmanX:
The units are shipped to customers by shipping companies like overnite trans, R & L ect.. We use a couple of different companies for are shipping, As far as comparing the units to the bikes you have mentioned. Yes, I think you can compare them to all of them. I do think the units can use a little extra push like jetting the carbs and other miner things to get them to perform a lot better. It also really depends on what type of riding your are going to do!
All The Best.
www.racewayatv.com

Old 10-29-2004, 07:43 PM
Trailblazer

Well guys I'm very new to all this but I saw that a person was wanting to know if there is to be a Kazuma 250 and if you go to the RedCat site ( www.RedCatMotors.com or the link ( http://www.redcatmotors.com/product_...45&maincatid=2 ) you will see the new RedCat FX-250 machine. This looks like a nice unit and I have requested more information from the company.

Old 10-29-2004, 10:34 PM
Pro Rider

Dear Raziel:
There is no firm date on the 250's yet. But I will keep you posted.
All The Best.
www.racewayatv.com

Old 10-29-2004, 11:07 PM
Pro Rider

OK all, Bad Christmas news! Yamoto has been officially been taken over by Patriot Motorcycle today! I got word from the heads over there that the price will be raised on every bike by Monday. Our company was told already so we must go by the new price guide lines There might still be some dealers out there giving the old prices, so look around and if you see what you like I suggest you buy it now before they get raised too! But I will still tell everyone to be careful who you deal with, there is a lot of scammers out there. I would check with Yamoto before you buy from anybody! Some of these so called dealer are the last thing from dealers. So drop a call to Yamoto and check them out 1st.

Sorry about not be able to warn you about the price change sooner but they just dropped it on me too. If you would like to go to my website at the bottom of are home page you will see a link that says "Yamoto Press Release" and you can read more about Patriot Motorcycle and what they are doing with Yamoto. One good thing about the price increase and Patriot is replacement parts are be stock in a much large quantity which is always good!!! They have made many changes to all of there units. Patriot has been testing each unit for over a year now. All of the new improved units should be in stock within the next 3 weeks. They have changed things from top to bottom, I will try to get a list of changes to post. They have a new 50cc ATV and there 250cc ATV coming in soon also. So maybe there is a good side to this. You know I will keep you all posted!
All The best.
www.racewayatv.com

Old 11-03-2004, 09:52 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Hi Raceway ATV, I have a technical question for you. Do you know or can you find out what the valves should be adjusted to on a 150 ATV? Should the engine be hot or cold. I was trouble shooting slow acceleration last weekend when I decided to check the valve adjustment. The exhaust valve was pretty tight and needed to be loosened up a lot, .015-.017. The intake was a little lose, .001-.002. I adjusted both of them like I would one of my small bore Honda's. Cold, with a .002-.003 feeler gauge. Thank's in advance for your help.

Old 11-03-2004, 10:20 PM
Pro Rider

Dear mywifesquad:
I will find out tomorrow for you! If you would like call me or when I get a chance I will post it. I do not have that information at the shop, but I will call Yamoto for you!

Old 11-16-2004, 11:29 PM
Pro Rider

I did not forget you. Still trying to get you that information!
All The best.

Old 11-17-2004, 08:27 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

John, not a problem.

Quick Reply: Welcome To Raceway ATV's New Forum. Take A Look AT Our Yamoto 150 ATV. Free Shipping To Your Door.