Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

kazuma or redcat??? & a note to john@ raceway

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2006, 10:17 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default kazuma or redcat??? & a note to john@ raceway

i bought 4 kazumas...2-110s& 2 150s they both say kazuma on the engine but say redcat on the gas tanks. I have also bought my kazuma/redcats whatever they are from John at Raceway, and have came across a few problems. First when we received them, I had called him to let him know that one of the four were damaged in shipping and needed to have a replacement shock sent out. Also the certificate of orgin wasnt filled out, and til this day Im still unable to reach him. I have left several messages for a call back. I have had mine a little over a year, and still cant ride "legally" because I dont have the proper paperwork in order to have them licensed. My yard is becoming a bore. lol. One last thing...when we did receive them, they came with a owners manual, it is for a Lacoste 150, Eagle 150, Raptor 150, Dingo 150 and Coyote 150. Were not sure what we have???? The one quad that is damaged rides pigeon toed in front, rendering it useless. My kids want to ride bad on public land......John help me out.

Old 03-05-2006, 10:29 PM
Pro Rider

I am not sure why you can not get in touch with me for a year. I am there just about every day all day! But anyway call me tomorrowand I will look into this for you ASAP.

Old 03-05-2006, 10:46 PM
Weekend Warrior

thanks John, were just trying to get up and going. And just to clear up any confusion, it hasnt been every day that Ive tried to call, just a few times here and there throughout the past year. Anyways, I will definately call tomorrow. Thanks!

Old 03-30-2006, 01:19 AM
Weekend Warrior

To adjust your wheels so they are not pointing to the center you need to adjust the tie rods that are the gold rods attached to the wheels. It is a pretty simple fix. Three of the Four ATVs I purchased had to have their wheels aligned. Two of the Four ATVs I purchased were damaged in shipping. That is just the chances you take, but I was told that replacement fenders will be shipped it will just take a little time to get them.

One thing on registration; If you ride on private property and stay off public roads you do not have to have an off road sticker or have them titled.

It just takes time to get the paperwork. I am still trying to find the VINs on the ATVs I purchased. They are hard to find.