ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   Chinese Quads (https://atvconnection.com/forums/chinese-quads/)
-   -   highlanger 110 questions info cant find (https://atvconnection.com/forums/chinese-quads/365454-highlanger-110-questions-info-cant-find.html)

buddieboy 09-24-2015 11:21 PM

highlanger 110 questions info cant find

hi have looking and needing any info on who when and where to find anything about the highlander 110 it has the 2 cycle engine may be the 06 year production .i thought it was the 139QMB but heard there 4 cycle it looks like the GY6 but some of them are 4 cycle while im thinkin they are supposed to be yamaha knockoffs ok . So ive,it also has kick start on left above variactor cover got a 2 cycle atv with the variactor and the belt to clutch with gearbox to sprocket out. has a 6 wire switch a black cdi proubably ac .anyone know where to go to get specific infoon my atv ?helpme please and thanks

buddieboy 09-25-2015 08:31 PM

highlander 100rpv

Originally Posted by buddieboy (Post 3301568)
hi have looking and needing any info on who when and where to find anything about the highlander 110 it has the 2 cycle engine may be the 06 year production .i thought it was the 139QMB but heard there 4 cycle it looks like the GY6 but some of them are 4 cycle while im thinkin they are supposed to be yamaha knockoffs ok . So ive,it also has kick start on left above variactor cover got a 2 cycle atv with the variactor and the belt to clutch with gearbox to sprocket out. has a 6 wire switch a black cdi proubably ac .anyone know where to go to get specific info on my atv ?help me please and thanks

sorry about the spelling now that i posted i cant seem to find the edit button but as im useually tired as heck its no wonder. Title should be highlander 100 RPV

merryman 09-26-2015 04:34 AM

I wonder if this is the 90cc two stroke, some makers referred to it as a "100," I think Apache did. If it is, it was used by the aforementioned Apache, Polaris and a host of other makers. It is a Chinese scooter engine which is probably why it was fan cooled. Highlander may be a name dreamed up by the importer, or a short lived Chinese make. If you can't find info on the net about it, download the manual for one of the other makers who used this engine. Wiring colours may be different, but the rest is probably the same.

buddieboy 09-27-2015 08:55 PM

well yeah

Originally Posted by merryman (Post 3301685)
I wonder if this is the 90cc two stroke, some makers referred to it as a "100," I think Apache did. If it is, it was used by the aforementioned Apache, Polaris and a host of other makers. It is a Chinese scooter engine which is probably why it was fan cooled. Highlander may be a name dreamed up by the importer, or a short lived Chinese make. If you can't find info on the net about it, download the manual for one of the other makers who used this engine. Wiring colours may be different, but the rest is probably the same.

yeah but the littledifferances in color and circuit design happen tobe why i asked for specifics it was a long shot but sometimes thats all you have :).
uhh by the way thar was a sizeable cycle industri started a few years ago hear (US)under the name of highland but the owners perished in an airplane accident there fore some corporates are supposed to be running the bizness i havnt been able to connect the highlander 100 rpx or v whatever to that company but so you arent confused if highland happens to be like triumph is thar i havent the slightest

Honda25 12-09-2016 05:50 PM

Highlander

It a albertson Japan or China made it

Originally Posted by buddieboy (Post 3301673)
sorry about the spelling now that i posted i cant seem to find the edit button but as im useually tired as heck its no wonder. Title should be highlander 100 RPV