Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

Need alot of help with wiring a 2007 Buyang Panther 110BC

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2016, 07:47 PM
Grandkid's Toymaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need alot of help with wiring a 2007 Buyang Panther 110BC

I got this quad from a friend who bought it from someone else a couple years ago. I bought it for my grandkids to ride. However, I am not a wiring guru on these things. It did originally run but had some problems. Also, I want it to be safe for my gkids.

It did not have a functioning kill switch(found out the wires were cut inside the switch), no headlight at all(have bought a replacement) and no tail light(bought a replacement led one). Harness seems to be all there but there are so many unused wires and connectors and there are so many different color of wires(some of which are cut or lead to no where) that I do not know what is what.

I have replaced the stator as two of the wires were melted and the stator itself was smoking at one point. I also replaced all the other electrical components like the regulator, solenoid, etc. I bought a new switch with a kill switch, head light switch and starter button.

So I think if I could get someone to walk me through how to hook up the right wires to each thing, we might just get this thing to work. I have googled to death looking for help and clear wiring diagrams for an amateur like this old grandpa to no avail. I am hoping someone here can take the time to assist me. Thank you in advance!

Old 02-18-2016, 03:13 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 301 Likes on 295 Posts

Just googled it and found a wiring diagram. It looks fairly basic so you should be able to find the wires for lights etc, and connect the new ones in without too much trouble.
Panther ATV 110bc Wiring Diagram (BUYANG) Only 0.01

Old 02-18-2016, 07:51 AM
Grandkid's Toymaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks but I already had that diagram. It is blurry, not descriptive and does not help me with my skill level in electrical. As I said I am needing someone to walk it through with me. I appreciate your reply though.