Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

What is this engine model/wiring diagram

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2019, 04:57 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What is this engine model/wiring diagram

Hi Guys

My friend give this engine 110c , not sure what is maker/manufacturer of the bike. ?
i am missing CDI unit. and wiring seems to be messed up.
anyone guide to wiring diagram or good youtube video.

Thanks & Regards
QB

Old 03-07-2019, 03:10 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 300 Likes on 294 Posts

It is a Honda cub clone, sometimes caled an E22 or pit bike engine. Dozens of Chinese makers have copied it. There are generic complete wiring harness/ alternator units on eBay for not too much money, but you will still have to marry it up to your machines switches, lighting and starter circuits. This is what you get, there will be US and direct China suppliers, note there are several different alternators fitted to those engines, it may be prudent to check that type will fit, before ordering. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wiring-Ha...oAAOSwI-FcfHZL

Old 02-08-2021, 10:35 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As for the wiring, it can be replaced. You can do it yourself, you can also connect an electrician. If you are like me, who hasn't got the slightest idea on how should it be done, you should probably call the electrician. Cars have a lot of wiring problems, and when something like that happens I contact the guys from https://bates-electric.com/locations/charlotte-nc/. I love how they work, it's done quick and well. A lot of mechanics have problems with wiring and stuff like that, that's why the solution could be an electrician