ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   Classifieds, Garage Sale & Swap Shop (https://atvconnection.com/forums/classifieds-garage-sale-swap-shop/)
-   -   Bombardier DS650 with built motor and extra's... (https://atvconnection.com/forums/classifieds-garage-sale-swap-shop/345116-bombardier-ds650-built-motor-extras.html)

TriSum 07-13-2012 01:56 AM

Bombardier DS650 with built motor and extra's...

5 Attachment(s)
Excellent condition DS650 quad, King of the Desert, stock long travel suspension with adjustable shocks. New front headlight from a 2005 model, (brighter). Lots of extra's !! Engine was professionally built by "The Pro Shop" in Stanton, Ca. 11.5:1 piston, ported head, Web stage II cams and valve springs, ported intake, Ron Wood intake and TM45 carburetor, HMF exhaust, etc. Very fast !! Just had the valves adjusted, new battery and dyno tune, runs great !!

Pictures shown with Douglas wheels and sand tires, also have another set of stock wheels and tires and a set of rock/gravel tires, (brand new).

I was going to switch the color over to red but never got around to it. I have red front plastics, (new), red / black seat cover, (new) and skid plate, (new) and some more stuff.

You will not find a better deal on an awesome quad, the motor was as much as what I'm asking for the quad.

No scammers, no sending your friend with a check, if you are out of town and want it sent somewhere to bad.

David

Email me for pictures. DLukason@aol.com

TriSum 10-22-2012 09:00 PM

Am I off on the price with all of the extra's? What do you guys think?

Trades ????

jampg 10-23-2012 06:35 PM

I don't know if your off on the price but I think the price fell off......

TriSum 12-15-2012 05:21 PM

Bump to the top.....

TriSum 12-31-2012 01:49 AM

Willing to trade, let me know what you have. No projects though!

BioWare 01-14-2013 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by jampg (Post 3144879)
I don't know if your off on the price but I think the price fell off......

He is saying you never listed a Price:rolleyes:

scootergptx 01-14-2013 12:21 PM

I've always heard if they don't show the price, you can't afford it.

TriSum 01-14-2013 02:22 PM

OK, forgot the price, duh !! Didn't even notice. Thanks for telling me, twice. ;-)

$3200.00

Originally Posted by TriSum (Post 3126219)
Excellent condition DS650 quad, King of the Desert, stock long travel suspension with adjustable shocks. New front headlight from a 2005 model, (brighter). Lots of extra's !! Engine was professionally built by "The Pro Shop" in Stanton, Ca. 11.5:1 piston, ported head, Web stage II cams and valve springs, ported intake, Ron Wood intake and TM45 carburetor, HMF exhaust, etc. Very fast !! Just had the valves adjusted, new battery and dyno tune, runs great !!

Pictures shown with Douglas wheels and sand tires, also have another set of stock wheels and tires and a set of rock/gravel tires, (brand new).

I was going to switch the color over to red but never got around to it. I have red front plastics, (new), red / black seat cover, (new) and skid plate, (new) and some more stuff.

You will not find a better deal on an awesome quad, the motor was as much as what I'm asking for the quad.

No scammers, no sending your friend with a check, if you are out of town and want it sent somewhere to bad.

David

Email me for pictures. DLukason@aol.com