Club News and Events Share information about ATV clubs, club activities and membership, ATV events, etc.

CENTRAL OKLAHOMA ATV CLUB

Old 11-09-2003, 09:34 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CENTRAL OKLAHOMA ATV CLUB

There has been some recent interest in starting an ATV club in central Oklahoma. I don't know exactly what all is entailed with starting a club of this nature but I figure the best way to learn is to start one and see what happens.

That being said, I setup an E-Mail account and a simple web site through my AOL account. So, anyone who would be interested in joining this club is more than welcome.

E-Mail COACATVCLUB@AOL.COM

Web Site: http://members.aol.com/coacatvclub

If any of you individuals who already have successful club membership experience under your belt and would like to give me a little input that would certainly be appreciated as well. Thankyou in advance.

Bob

Old 11-15-2003, 12:52 AM
Pro Rider

Im ready to ride how about you guys?

Old 11-15-2003, 05:29 PM
Pro Rider

Trailride,

I hear ya. I am battling a really bad cold and I am debating whether to go or not. If Tomorrow's weather is as nice as today's I am really gonna hate it. I SHOULD stay in at home but I am wanting to go riding. But I better stay in since I am still pretty sick and running a fever.

Bob

Old 11-16-2003, 11:19 AM
Pro Rider

Let's get it on!

Old 11-17-2003, 11:43 PM
Pro Rider

Bob ya still sick? a little whisky will fix that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] well did anyone make it out ? not me all my guys were working and or hunting. so i just tinkered with the warrior. bought this old warrior about a month ago its in good shape for an 87 got just about every bug worked out now on it . the little thing is just too small for me i like my 650. well i guess il get back to work now . talk to ya later guysTRAILRIDE

Old 11-18-2003, 03:50 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

what kind of riding do yall do?

Any racers?

Biggerisbetter.

Old 11-18-2003, 04:35 PM
Pro Rider

Hey there Biggerbetter and Trailride,

I am coming back to life I went to the doctor and he shook some gourds at me, spoke some Latin, made a puff of smoke, and chrged me $322.17 so I guess I am gonna be well. I mean what more can you expect from modern science like that? Trailride I know I didnt go out, Aaron said he was taking his son out one day this weekend but I haven't heard back from him yet.

I know that there will be A LOT of people out hunting next weekend. I don't hunt but I am going to try to go camp with my uncle (Keith, club member) and do some riding saturday then come on home Sunday.

I would like for EVERYONE to try and think of time when and where we should all get together and meet in person. It can be a riding event or it can be a time and place where we all meet at a cafe or something and just get to know each other. So if you have ANY ideas please let me know.

Bob

Old 11-18-2003, 06:15 PM
Pro Rider

BIGGER, i dont do any races but i love the trails mud and sand. and bob yes i agree that we should get together sometime soon to chat and talk about the club. how many members do we have? and to let you guys know more about me im 27 married 2 girls ,6 and 6 months, i work at eaton in the toolcrib 2nd shift. but atleast im off every weekend. i know of atleast 2 more people that will join. i wish we could have started this sooner in the year so we could ride more, but we always have next year.brent (aka) trailride

Old 11-18-2003, 07:50 PM
Pro Rider

Trailride, Brent

Yeah bring your two other pals in for sure. Word of mouth is one of the best forms of PR we can get.

Everyone can kind of start thinking about when and where we want to meet. I am good for just about amytime now that I went to the Witch Doctor and all that good stuff...I am possibly going to be camping (if all goes well) down in SE Oklahoma for deer season this weekend but after that I will have a lot of time to devote to the club and to getting everyone acquatined. So you guys be thinking where a good time and place to meet up would be.

Bob

Old 11-18-2003, 10:12 PM
Pro Rider

Bigger I was going to start in the OCCRA races last year but tore both acl's right before the season started. I am a little over two months out of surgery on my last knee so I'll hopefully be good for this years races.
Bob, I am taking my son Sat either to Draper or out to the cimarron depending on how high the water is. Most likely Draper. I teach and coach wrestling and our season is just about to hit full swing after Thanksgiving so I will have only Sundays free due to tournaments except over Christmas break. But I am trying to get out as much as possible since I have been laid up for so long.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: CENTRAL OKLAHOMA ATV CLUB