Club News and Events Share information about ATV clubs, club activities and membership, ATV events, etc.

Michigan guy need buddy over 50 trail ride/camp up north with

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2018, 12:52 PM
Pro Rider
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Michigan guy need buddy over 50 trail ride/camp up north with

I'm semi-retired from SE Michigan with lots of free time just about anytime. Got kids but would like someone closer my age/riding style for 2 or more days camping, riding, cook out, diner/bar/carry out kinda stuff. If your like me where you'd enjoy taking more time enjoying the great outdoors of Michigan's sand, fresh northern sent of pines, out dr. plants and mosses, bbq on grill while camping!! I can keep up with the best of them though, but don't need to just ride 90 all day, every day without stopping every once in a while to put on a great meal cooked outside with a drink or two with good conversation while enjoying the sights and sounds all around, usually on one of the many camps with lakes that are atv approved with hot running showers and clean drinking water, with trails heading out in every direction. Many camps have nearby restaurants, gas stations, atv parts store, party store, hardware, motels/cabins (for colder/damp days). Can't ask for anything better than that!
If you or someone you know might consider a trip out get in touch and let's ride Michigan! or the way I pronounce our state Miss-you-again lol Been a long winter, can't wait to get back into it again!
Thanks Steve