Artrax ctx tire review!! - ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

Old 05-02-2016, 05:28 PM
Weekend Warrior

Default Artrax ctx tire review!!

I have found a lot of helpful information on this website when I was looking at these tires there wasn't that many reviews on them so I thought I would make my own so first off these tires ride amazing I was very impressed these are a true all terrain tire except for sand they suck in any type of sand these tires replaced my stock mud lites they actually do better in mid than the mudlites on hardpack they also do great I live around gravel/sand creeks and these tires suck in sand but they are worth it in every other aspect they wear like iron I have about 400 miles on the with very little wear if you have any questions I would be more than happy to answer them!

Old 05-03-2016, 09:41 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!

Nice looking tires. Have you been in snow with them?
Old 05-03-2016, 08:32 PM
Weekend Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooseHenden View Post
Nice looking tires. Have you been in snow with them?
No snow in Alabama I wish there was looks fun!
Old 05-04-2016, 07:44 AM
Pro Rider

I like the last part where you said they wear like iron. That makes them much like the Bighorns but with a little better traction. Its hard to find a good tire that offers good traction in all sorts of conditions but also lasts a long time. You usually have to give up some longevity to get good traction as the softer tires usually grip better but don't last as long. These look like they would be a good utv tire also assuming they have sufficient weight rating to handle the extra bulk.
Old 08-30-2016, 12:19 AM
Weekend Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg74 View Post
I like the last part where you said they wear like iron. That makes them much like the Bighorns but with a little better traction. Its hard to find a good tire that offers good traction in all sorts of conditions but also lasts a long time. You usually have to give up some longevity to get good traction as the softer tires usually grip better but don't last as long. These look like they would be a good utv tire also assuming they have sufficient weight rating to handle the extra bulk.
They make a radial version, that is supposed to be for utvs.
I just got a set of the bias ply version that are on sale at Motosport, so far I am impressed with them, the wider stance, and square corners of these tires make them feel much more stable on the off camber, than the stock tires I had on my Yamaha Kodiak 450, with more ground clearance, to boot.