ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   Drivetrain, Suspension & Tires (https://atvconnection.com/forums/drivetrain-suspension-tires/)
-   -   tire pricing in canada (https://atvconnection.com/forums/drivetrain-suspension-tires/97680-tire-pricing-canada.html)

kissthis 04-26-2003 07:55 PM

tire pricing in canada

hi im wanting some meats for my kodiak.where is a good place to buy from in canada?and what are people paying for 26 or 27 mudlites?thanx

jwkawi 04-26-2003 10:13 PM

tire pricing in canada

look here. i got my 26" mudlites there. i think they ship to canada, but i am not sure. thier website lists there phone #. call and speak to Sharon. she was very helpful and they were the cheapest place i found. free shipping and no tax. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

swampdonkeykiller 04-27-2003 04:58 PM

tire pricing in canada

What part of B.C. are you in? I may be able to help. I live most of my life in B.C.

kissthis 04-27-2003 11:21 PM

tire pricing in canada

hi im in vernon b.c. my local shop has 25" mudlites for 115$ for the fronts and 125 for the rears.im thinking the 26s will be a little more.he told me they have room to haggle.im also interested in other brands such as mud bugs,itp 589s and such or dirt devils.thanx dave

swampdonkeykiller 04-28-2003 01:01 AM

tire pricing in canada

Hey actually I lived in Vernon for 12 years. I moved to Alberta in 2000 for work reasons. I used to ride lots around Becker Lake, Aberdeen Lake and King Eddy. I have never been up to Hunters range area but mabye this summer I will. I never ever bought tires for any of my quads that I owned when I lived there but try Big O tires or Peters Tirecraft. They should carry ATV tires. If you are in the area, try stopping in Backus Motorsports north of Grindrod, they sell a lot of Polaris stuff up there and probably carry lots of diff. brands. What do you ride?

kissthis 04-29-2003 12:06 AM

tire pricing in canada

beleive me ive thought about moving for beter work aspects.ive been working up north the last few years,dawson city yukon and fort nelson.i think it will pick up soon.if the liberal govt keeps its nose out of the unions.anyway i ride a 2001 kodiak 4x4.up until last week i loved it.it has no spark.ive tried everything and bugged the mech at local shop for free info.he thinks its the stator.ive owned over 20 quads and have never had a problem.im pretty dissapointed as this is the closest ive had to new{bought it last year}.i ride hunters range often and king eddy as its in my back yard{almost]}i had a few guys tell me to go to peters tirecraft.ill check it out this weekend later dave

grizzllyking 04-29-2003 12:18 AM

tire pricing in canada

Hi.. I live in kelowna bc and have a 450 kodiak... I got my machine in alberta and put Gators on it rate away and just love... The gators look great on I think and ride smooth..Try big -O in kelowna.. they seem to have alot of different types of tires...

NovaKaw650 05-01-2003 07:03 PM

tire pricing in canada

There is a place in New Brunswick called GBourque's - they quoted me $62 (plus shipping) for 25/10x12 Mudlites!!! And that's in Canadian dollars! Wild!

sxr6 05-07-2003 10:52 PM

tire pricing in canada

Novakawa; would you happen to have their E-address??

NovaKaw650 05-08-2003 09:54 AM

tire pricing in canada

GBourque A weak website, but give them a call. The prices are great!