Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

Who has the baddest quad?

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2005, 12:36 PM
Royalty Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who has the baddest quad?

Originally posted by: OutOfControl
NOW THATS WHAT I'M SAYIN beech cant have his boys gettin beat by thumpers & crap[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
LMAO!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-24-2005, 11:57 PM
Pro Rider

Hey! Why you go and tell Craig that? That was supposed to be "OUR" little secret
Besides thats no secret, all the ladies want me!!!!!!!

Hey DQ, Ya know I keep a couple lil bottles of "Patron" in my back pack just for you. I figure a couple shots, you miss a shift, aahh you know the rest. J/K I know you wouldnt drink & ride. Besides my Dad taught me never to beat a woman, and you are 1 I dont mind losing to. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-25-2005, 02:20 AM
Pro Rider

Hey Beech! Sorry, was gone for a few days. Back to the subject. Let's face it, we run in two different venues, but I think your toys could take the record if you built up the engines and chassis for a sustained run. We're putting on the new annual multi-class ATV land speed record event next year under the newly formed Northwest Offroad Timing Association since Bonneville won't recognize ATV's. I'm already building up my bike for a 1/2 mile sustained 150MPH. PS: Come up for dunefest as our guest.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-25-2005, 02:49 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Problem with a 1/2 mile for us is that you cant fit enough gear on one of these bikes to run it that far. We have a heck of a time just doing 1/8 mile, let alone 2x that distance.

My single alone is out of all possible gear just in 100 yards.

Keep asking me to go to dunefest and you just might see me there. Be careful...lol

Old 06-25-2005, 02:49 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Craig, if you beat my woman you know who you'll have to race next...lol

Old 06-25-2005, 04:16 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DaBeechMan
Problem with a 1/2 mile for us is that you cant fit enough gear on one of these bikes to run it that far. We have a heck of a time just doing 1/8 mile, let alone 2x that distance.

My single alone is out of all possible gear just in 100 yards.

Keep asking me to go to dunefest and you just might see me there. Be careful...lol
I've studied your posted bikes. I think with some chassis, steering and gearing tweaks, we could get your ride up there. Stability at that speed is the real problem. ATV's hate going that fast for that long in a straight line. My rappie steering has been slowed so much that my truck now does tighter turns than it can. As for Dunefest, come up and let us slap an ALBA logo on the fender and watch you decimate the competition in 100yards. Or are you worried about the fast Oregon drag bikes? (uh-oh, here it comes!)
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-25-2005, 04:12 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: DaBeechMan
Craig, if you beat my woman you know who you'll have to race next...lol
you know all i see is beech this beech that "YOU ARE NOT THE FASTEST"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!HAVE A NICE DAY![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-25-2005, 04:25 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

never said i was. Just said i was faster then HA2, and appearantly you too.

Thank you, "HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!!!!!!!"

stupid punk kids on here....

afterburner... alba needs to give me a better price on their parts before i put a sticker on anything! lol. And Oregon has fast bikes, that is why it is so fun to go up there.

Old 06-26-2005, 12:20 AM
Pro Rider

you know all i see is beech this beech that "YOU ARE NOT THE FASTEST"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
WOW, I guess when I am not so freekin tired from busting my hump all damn day I will have to reread this whole post to see where
Beech Said He Was Fastest
All I can say is Sonny & Russ build some very nice bikes (of course excluding my POS. A work in progress). Does their stuff run? Yes better than most. Are they or is He the fastest? NO, NOT YET!!!!!! Does he have the potential of being a Major Contender? Yes he does and he is. Is it his fault that he has friends & a sweet lil chicky by his side that likes to joke around & have some fun? NOT HIS FAULT!!!!!!!! Lighten up!!!!!!! Life is too darn short.

Its all good , PEACE OUT[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

P.S. Sandworks why dont you invite me to Micronesia for awhile, I need a vacation.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 06-26-2005, 01:02 AM
Weekend Warrior

I watched a video of a modified banshee a long time ago. I believe it was called crankenstein. All I know is that it ripped up some steep hill in the video that seemed like an extreme adrenaline rush on an atv. Has anyone else seen this?

Quick Reply: Who has the baddest quad?