Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

Who has the baddest quad?

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2005, 01:27 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who has the baddest quad?

i actually have a "crankenstein" thats a little bigger in cc's.

Beech better be the fastest with my new project! lol

There will be 3 of the fastest guys in the country in pismo next weekend. Ill be there to see how i stack up. Wish me some luck, or dont...i still have my sexy gf on her 4mm by my side to comfort me if i lose...lol (no craig, im not talking about you! LMAO

Old 06-26-2005, 10:28 AM
Pro Rider

I think I got beech skeerd. He must think I am gaining on him, he has to keep build bigger faster bikes.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

So when are you guys going to unvail this new secret weapon?

Hey beech, I hope you were talking about me being FAST & NOT YOUR SEXY G/F!!!!!!!!!!!! You are really starting to SKEER ME!!!!!!!!

Old 06-27-2005, 03:06 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

lol craig is acting like he is playing hard to get...

Old 06-27-2005, 08:15 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: afterburner
Hey Beech! Sorry, was gone for a few days. Back to the subject. Let's face it, we run in two different venues, but I think your toys could take the record if you built up the engines and chassis for a sustained run. We're putting on the new annual multi-class ATV land speed record event next year under the newly formed Northwest Offroad Timing Association since Bonneville won't recognize ATV's. I'm already building up my bike for a 1/2 mile sustained 150MPH. PS: Come up for dunefest as our guest.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
All the bikes in my gallery are gone except for my double a-arm stock geometry honda chassis. The rest have been sold to build bigger, better, faster machines. None of which id want to go 150 on, let alone the 85-100mph passes they already are making

Old 06-27-2005, 01:46 PM
HA2
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

is Dennis Packard showing up in Pismo this weekend with his big twin rotax? i think it was in a rigid chassis though so maybe its not ridable out there. i dont know how well you can comb that beach sand but i know it'd have to be perfect for anything of that magnitude.

Old 06-27-2005, 02:12 PM
Royalty Rider

Originally posted by: OutOfControl
Hey DQ, Ya know I keep a couple lil bottles of "Patron" in my back pack just for you.
Well aint that sweet!! Ill hold you to that offer, win or lose, I cant pass up shots of Patron!!

Originally posted by: DaBeechMan
i still have my sexy gf on her 4mm by my side to comfort me if i lose...
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-27-2005, 02:16 PM
HA2
Pro Rider

if the bike i mentioned above is there, you might want to start comforting him now.

Old 06-27-2005, 07:24 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

lol this kid dont even know what i have and he is already saying im going to lose. If you only knew...lol

Hey hachoo, pack wont be there, but D&M's 20mm billet cased triple will. Pack doesnt take that motor anywhere except tracks. No hills, or open areas.

Old 06-27-2005, 07:48 PM
HA2
Pro Rider

lucky for you. i just like to see if your blood or boil or not.

my stock bore honda wont be there so i guess you have a chance of being king of the flatlanders. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

im holding you to this kick *** dune ride and you losing me in the dunes. if i win, you drink a beer and have to lower your blood pressure under 500 beats per second. relax guy.

Old 06-28-2005, 12:19 AM
Pro Rider

I think to get beech drunk we will have to spike his juice boxes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Who has the baddest quad?