Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

KERMIT CHATTER

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2006, 11:23 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: DuneDragin
sampson you look like your healthy self again this morning!!
The swelling has gone down (in your eye) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
They were just puffy from crying myself to sleep. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2006, 11:24 AM
Range Rover
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Scootergptx
The swelling has gone down (in your eye) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Any suggestions as to what to put on other swelling parts? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Recon your hand unless you're REALLY limber. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2006, 11:24 AM
Dune Rider
Which one of you is Pink?
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Ripper...its time to get up, its time to get up, its time to get up in the morning.
Chip and Dale dancers? Where?
Friend suggested a ticket for late bday gift...funny the offer of a pkg of bills were not included [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Been there done that...but if you have not...you may need a chaperone [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2006, 12:08 PM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Ripper...its time to get up, its time to get up, its time to get up in the morning.
Chip and Dale dancers? Where?
Friend suggested a ticket for late bday gift...funny the offer of a pkg of bills were not included [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Been there done that...but if you have not...you may need a chaperone [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
ok- ok- I'm up but I'm not happy about it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I wish it was Friday already-- this week is wearing me out.

Isn't it Chippendale's ? I was thinking about that the other day...my favorite cartoon pals came out subconsciously when I was thinking of half nakie males wearing thongs disguised as animals..haha

When is it?? I only heard it advertise one time- A chaperone??? I'm really timid... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Ditto on the baby congrats Q4G

WOOHOO- I'm beating Samson-- it's a race, it's a race...I hope I win

Old 03-16-2006, 12:16 PM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: samsonsworld
Originally posted by: Scootergptx
Any suggestions as to what to put on other swelling parts? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Recon your hand unless you're REALLY limber. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Masturbators of America
Give yourselves a hand

Old 03-16-2006, 12:31 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: TXduneripper
Masturbators of America
Give yourselves a hand
That reminds me, I need to buy razor blades.

Morning Ripper.

Old 03-16-2006, 12:33 PM
Range Rover
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: TXduneripperWOOHOO- I'm beating Samson-- it's a race, it's a race...I hope I win
I'm just not the professional poster that you are. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Sounds like rain this weekend. Maybe a few movies and just kick back?

Old 03-16-2006, 12:36 PM
Dune Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: TXduneripper
Isn't it Chippendale's ? I was thinking about that the other day...my favorite cartoon pals came out subconsciously when I was thinking of half nakie males wearing thongs disguised as animals..haha

When is it?? I only heard it advertise one time- A chaperone??? I'm really timid... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Well at least Chip and Dale have some body hair...which is more than can be said for the dancers!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
They look like punks, not real men. I'm all for trimming the hedges...but there is a fine line on overdoing it!
I have not seen any advertisement...
Last time, I watched...enjoyed the show...$40 in singles in my hand the whole time.
Then a slightly timid guy came out (looked like a deer in the headlights, musta been 1st time)...had a patch of chest hair and was such a HONEY! I swooned. He got my singles...I bought a pic of him...I had my picture taken with the dancers at the end of the show...The super studs gathered around..."Wait!" "I want the Honey in the picture!" (thinking...you punks can sit it out) It stunned the super studs...but the Honey smiled this BASHFUL smile that would melt an iceberg! Oh so yummy!

Old 03-16-2006, 12:42 PM
Dune Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

I MUST SET SOMETHING STRAIGHT~

TO ALL READERS OF KERMIT CHATTER FORUM...I AM HUMAN. I MAKE MISTAKES. THIS WHOLE FORUM IS BASED ON A FALSE PREMISE.

THE PUNCH LINE TO THE KERMIT PIGGIE JOKE IS:

She gets a frog in her throat when she gets to 69!

MY SINCEREST APOLOGIES TO THOSE AFFECTED! Thank you, DuneDragin

Old 03-16-2006, 12:45 PM
Range Rover
Default KERMIT CHATTER

LOL! Said it before, I'll say it again.....never understood how a woman could find some hairy ar$ dude attractive.

Quick Reply: KERMIT CHATTER