Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

KERMIT CHATTER

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2006, 08:47 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Dang! Leave for a week and people start to post. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Thought of you all when it was 80 degrees and sunny last week. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-04-2006, 11:37 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

has anyone heard from my wife Laci?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I also have got tired of only being able to ride on a limited amount of land, and now the property markers are up i have a confesion to make, i have mostly been riding on someone other than KSI's land. Cause as stated in previous post the truth is slowly but shurly coming out. And i apologize for any ignorance that i have puked out of my mouth, so if anyone is listening SORRY and some day in the near future see ya on the dunes

Old 12-05-2006, 10:41 PM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Going out this saturday with a group from hobbs we'll be in our secret parking area riding all over the whole dam dunes KSI boys aren't fast enough to catch our group,They all ride like bunch of girl's anyhow!! No offense to the ladies on here lol.come on out and ride let's make it like it used to be!! come on over to the darkside best of all it's free and no rules!! only one rule pick up your dam trash!! QUIT BEING DICKS KSI QUIT CHARGEING PEOPLE TO RIDE your shootin yourself in the foot!! have orgainized events and then charge a little entry fees.The sand was free until you guy's came along.Think about it!!! Nobody goes out anymore,everything was cool until you guys came along!!!!!!!somebody needs to get that corner parking lot back,then youll see some big crowds again!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-05-2006, 10:44 PM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Now dammit !! I'm not kidding about that old corner parking area we need it back real bad!! I WANT THE OLD CROWDS BACK!! let's get together and get this done.COME ON !!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 12-05-2006, 11:39 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default KERMIT CHATTER

problem with riding on KSI land is if they can't catch you, and can't shoot at you anymore they call the cops and have you arrested and since they are mr. and mrs kermit texas the cops will allways side with them, it does not matter if it is another one of the fabricated stories that they imagine in their heads

Old 12-06-2006, 12:00 AM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

hey dunefighter you might wanna be careful about where you ride i know for a fact that KSI had 9 kids between the ages of 16 and 22 arrested for alledged CRIMINAL trespass in july. It must take about 4 months to be processed over there because they werent arrested until the week of thanksgiving. and as far as those guys being too slow to catch yall i'm your huckleberry

Old 12-06-2006, 09:56 AM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

I know of one guy out there that would probably lap you dunefighter.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-06-2006, 02:06 PM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: dunefighter No offense to the ladies on here lol
ohh, none taken [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 12-06-2006, 02:18 PM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: justANavergeDuner
hey dunefighter you might wanna be careful about where you ride i know for a fact that KSI had 9 kids between the ages of 16 and 22 arrested for alledged CRIMINAL trespass in july. It must take about 4 months to be processed over there because they werent arrested until the week of thanksgiving.

I guess those kids were really tearing up that sand! What a bunch of BS! Apparently, they don't even have to have proof or even their names. All they have to say is one was on a red wheeler, one was on a white one....one was wearing a white shirt and they went that way! That narrows it down "fo SHO"! Take us all in!!!!

I guess if they can't do anything to the adults- they'll go after kids~

I guess that "warning shot" should have pretty much clued everyone in within hearing distance that day- no need for a refresher course thank goodness!

Old 12-06-2006, 02:38 PM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: ScottInMedesto
problem with riding on KSI land is if they can't catch you, and can't shoot at you anymore they call the cops and have you arrested and since they are mr. and mrs kermit texas the cops will allways side with them, it does not matter if it is another one of the fabricated stories that they imagine in their heads

Mr & Mrs Kermit TX-- LMAO. That's the best thing you've said so far! And Kermit has to be proud, has anyone heard when their parade is?

Quick Reply: KERMIT CHATTER