Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

Ever been to Pismo Beach?

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2002, 01:48 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ever been to Pismo Beach?

Darn.. We're heading to Sand Mtn on the 26th (I'd much rather be in Pismo!)... so it looks like I won't make it back to Pismo until January... I'll let ya'll know when we head up there... maybe everyone can get together for a beer.. haha![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-06-2002, 02:13 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

QK, we are never going to meet. LOL NV should be a lot of fun. I know when we went we had a blast, so im sure you will have an equally exciting time. Ahem...watch out for the huge rocks...lol

Old 12-06-2002, 02:45 AM
Pro Rider

HA! That will be my New Years resolution!!!.. I've got 12 months to make it happen.. haha. I'd be there more than once a month if I didn't have to rely on everyone else to haul my toys... but for now, that's what I have to do. Maybe my other NYE resolution should be to get myself a truck... hmmmm... sounds like a plan to me! Have a great holiday... See ya in Jan! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Rocks?? Oh noooooo.. I want SAND!!!!!!!!

Old 12-08-2002, 05:00 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Oh no, the sand itself is real powdery/soft. Dont worry about that. But in the camp grounds infront of the hill there are some pretty large rocks under the surface. It put a pretty gnarly dent in one of our wheels. Maybe we shouldnt have been throwing the bike sideways in the camp grounds..but then again, if i knew there was a big azz rock there i probably wouldnt have done it...

Old 12-08-2002, 10:06 PM
Pro Rider

Hey whos going up for new years? ill have my C-dale by then and would like to meet up with some of the forum members...

Thunder

Old 12-09-2002, 01:18 AM
Pro Rider

i might be able to come out over break. Imight be camping for a weekend too.

Old 12-09-2002, 02:09 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

You know ill be there

Old 12-09-2002, 02:14 AM
Pro Rider

Hey beeach man what kind of bikesdo u have and what color are they and ect.. I hope i can get a pipe before newyears for the C-dale but if i dont i know its still fast so itll be ok ... Im alos going to go up during break to....

Old 12-09-2002, 02:26 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

shoot we dont even know what we are taking half the time. LOL we have this problem about selling bikes...we always tell ourselves...heck thats a good deal we will buy it then sell it and make a few bucks...lol well it never works out that way. We will most likely have a deisel f250 down there, older kind of looks like a new school farm truck..lol. We ride mostly honda's. We will most likely be staying at the flats for most of the day(s) You cant miss us though, we will probably have at least 5-6 bikes there. If nothing else just stop by and say hi. My buddy has a c-dale. Pretty nice bikes.

Old 12-09-2002, 11:20 PM
Trailblazer

Dude, Big14, you're so full of crap it's gotta be coming out of your ears. You have this 110hp Banshee (yeah right) with god knows how much money in it, and you take it out to the drags in YOUR DAD's truck? Come on, dude. If you said it was your dad's bike, I might believe you. What, did you steal it?

Someone with a real quad like that wouldn't be singin' it, he'd be bringin' it. Show us some pics, bro.

Did anyone actually SEE Big14 in the dunes on Thanksgiving? I was out there, and I saw some pretty sweet Banshees, but since as many of you prbably noticed, Big14 never actually described his phantom quad, I have no idea if I ever saw him. So what up, Little12, you going to tell us what your ride looks like, or are you just going to talk smack and misspell words all day?

Sorry for the flame everyone, but this guy's sig has been buggin' the heck out of me since I first saw it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Have a good one, dude.

Marc

p.s. - Oh, and before I get your stock response - yes, the quad you describe would eat my 'Dale for lunch in a drag. However, I can go all the way to comp hill, ride for a few hours, them come all the way back without my Dad's truck to help me out. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Not to mention, my 'Dale actually exists (I have photographic proof!), which is more than I can say for your 'Shee.