Family ATVing Photos Post photos of yourself, family and friends on the trail.

My favorite trail

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2010, 08:22 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Love the photos man! It seems so strange to me seeing no trees cause I live in NY and that's all we see. Looks likt fun and wish I lived closer so we coulf go for a ride. Thanks for sharing.

Old 04-26-2010, 10:13 PM
Chasing trails, Dodging dust devils.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mr. Fancy Pants
Love the photos man! It seems so strange to me seeing no trees cause I live in NY and that's all we see. Looks like fun and wish I lived closer so we could go for a ride. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for the compliments! You have some great shots in your thread also, look forward to seeing more. I born and raised in Arkansas so I know what you mean about about strange. It took me a while to get accustomed to the lack of vegetation taller than 15-20 ft. There is an open invite for riding. Lol...long way from NY though. I've tried to get some riding partners (family) but usually end up hitting the trails by myself, but it's cool...gives me the opportunity to explore possible new trails.

Hey.... anyone near or in ABQ wanting to hit the trails send me a message. I ride almost every weekend.

Old 04-29-2010, 02:11 PM
Pro Rider
Loves riding and can't get enough.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by HawkeyeRider
I look forward to seeing pics of your favorite trail Specta. Considering where you live and all the beautiful areas you have to ride, your favorite trail has got be be some spectacular riding and awesome views.
Thanks, personally I think it's the pinnacle of ATV trails.

I started working on my favorite trail today, 14 files of pictures covering about 4 years; I’d guess maybe 5-600 pictures to go through. LOL

As soon as I figure out how I want to do it I'll start posting, this ones going to take some time.

Old 09-19-2010, 12:22 PM

Well I finally did it. I managed to get a vid of some trail riding near my house. This isn't from my favorite trail, however I just wanted to get some footage to test the camera mount I made. I will be getting vid of my favorite trail soon. I hope you enjoy it.

YouTube - ride test

Old 09-19-2010, 02:04 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Pretty good for a first test. I've learned that the most important part is aiming the camera so the trail is about in the middle of the cameras screen. What'd you end up doing for a mount?

Old 09-19-2010, 02:34 PM

I made a foam rubber box with a clear plastic face on it to secure the camera in, then bungee cords to hold it to the front rack. I have a slightly different setup in the works. But for now thats what I'm using...just needs a little fine tuning.

Old 05-14-2017, 10:39 PM

Bumping my old thread, hoping to start adding new pics soon.......these are from today's short ride. The hill top in on is the same hill in some previous photos here.

I-40 in the background, and Mount Taylor off in the distance.

Beauty in the desert.

Old 05-15-2017, 03:14 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

I like desert beauty. It's definitely different from the green of New England. Don't know that I'd want to live in desert regions but it does have its own beauty.

Old 05-15-2017, 09:08 PM
Pro Rider
Received 44 Likes on 43 Posts

Awesome riding country you have there, hope to someday make it back out there. I used to live in AZ when I was little but parents moved back east. This was well before an ATV was even thought of or invented. I would like to talk the wife into making a trip out west one day......

Old 05-16-2017, 12:54 AM

It is nice having the space and freedom to go ride whenever I have the free time.

Quick Reply: My favorite trail