Farming, Beef, Dairy, Insect, Equipment, ETC. Discussion on farming, beef, dairy, insect, equipment, etc

Get over any hill with Warn Winches + New Sale!

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2017, 06:44 AM
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Get over any hill with Warn Winches + New Sale!

Warn is one of the most well known brands on the market of 4x4 Winches. Functionality, durability, reliability and performance of their winches are hard to bear. If you're looking for an extra power to pull your UTV or any other heavy loads with ease, Warn ProVantage Series Winches will help you out! Available with different capacities, they are provided by a sealed, permanent magnet motor and delivered through a three-stage planetary gear train with improved ratios that give ample amounts of smooth pulling power. With this superior combination of strength and capability, ProVantage series will let you pull away from any trouble you run into.

Buy qualifying WARN ProVantage Winch or ProVantage Plow System and get up to $50 cash back. Do not hesitate and make your purchase! This offer is valid from October 1 through November 30, 2017. Please complete the following Winch PDF or Plow System PDF to redeem your Rebate Check.

WARN Industries™ | Winches, Off Road Bumpers & Jeep Parts - CARiD.com

Old 10-05-2017, 01:17 PM
Moto Psycho
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

When I click on the (picture) link to Warn winches and use the search on that page I can't find any ATV winches. There are truck winches but no ATV winches that I see. I tried to search for Polaris and it wasn't on the drop down menu.

Old 10-05-2017, 07:14 PM
Trailblazer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Four Warn winches in my garage right now. A Warn 3000 lb winch on the Outlander 1000 XT Max Ltd, another Warn 3000 lb winch on the Outlander 1000 XTP, a Warn 9.5 XP-S winch on the Jeep, and a Warn 16.5 ti winch on the truck.