ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   General Chat (https://atvconnection.com/forums/general-chat/)
-   -   Son's new Renegade 500 (https://atvconnection.com/forums/general-chat/325292-sons-new-renegade-500-a.html)

MooseHenden 03-25-2010 10:26 AM

Son's new Renegade 500

3 Attachment(s)
Hello all, people have been asking for pics. So, here they are.

DODGE57HEMI 03-25-2010 11:13 AM

Nice looking ride Moose!!!! :) Did it covert you to over to the dark side yet???? ;)

atvjumpers 03-25-2010 11:23 AM

kids + new quads =:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

nice ride, now you need some pics of him getting it dirty:nod::nod::nod:

MooseHenden 03-25-2010 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by DODGE57HEMI (Post 2909442)
Nice looking ride Moose!!!! :) Did it covert you to over to the dark side yet???? ;)

By dark side, do you mean Can-Am? If so, not right now. They've got great machines but nothing fits my needs like the PoPo X2. I was looking at Can-Ams top of the line machine while we were at the dealer and it was amazing how much they have crammed in there. It had some kind of on board air compressor, a remote for the winch snapped into it's very own plastic panel, winch, power steering, front and rear brush guards, etc. $13,000. After looking at the spar frame on the Rene I have to say it does look weak compared to the PoPo's frames. We may do the frame "fix" as we deal with lots of rocks on our trails. Must say you can feel that the Rene wants to go. Will be fun to try it out on some trails.

MooseHenden 03-25-2010 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by atvjumpers (Post 2909445)
kids + new quads =:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

nice ride, now you need some pics of him getting it dirty:nod::nod::nod:

Yeah, he doesn't mind getting dirty. I'll try to get some pics when riding season starts up again.

xcitmt 03-25-2010 12:08 PM

rode with one of these last weekend. His was an 800 and was crazy fast. I love the looks of these things, his was also new so he didn't want to hit the mud holes yet.

MooseHenden 03-25-2010 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by xcitmt (Post 2909463)
rode with one of these last weekend. His was an 800 and was crazy fast. I love the looks of these things, his was also new so he didn't want to hit the mud holes yet.

I'll purposely find the nastiest trails so he can get it nice and broken in.

DODGE57HEMI 03-25-2010 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by MooseHenden (Post 2909459)
By dark side, do you mean Can-Am? If so, not right now. They've got great machines but nothing fits my needs like the PoPo X2. I was looking at Can-Ams top of the line machine while we were at the dealer and it was amazing how much they have crammed in there. It had some kind of on board air compressor, a remote for the winch snapped into it's very own plastic panel, winch, power steering, front and rear brush guards, etc. $13,000. After looking at the spar frame on the Rene I have to say it does look weak compared to the PoPo's frames. We may do the frame "fix" as we deal with lots of rocks on our trails. Must say you can feel that the Rene wants to go. Will be fun to try it out on some trails.

I agree Can-Am put allot of tech into there machines and for $13.000 you get quite of a machine. It's just allot to overcome that amount of money for a quad. IMO for that amount you can build a decent old used jeep. All in all cool fast bikes that are fun to ride!

MooseHenden 03-25-2010 02:48 PM

Yeah, and I thought paying $7200 back in 06 was a lot of money.

SundiroSunray90 04-03-2010 01:46 PM

nice ride man! that's cool. i've been looking into them for awhile.