General Chat Ask for ATV help above in the Brand Discussions Area. Use this forum to discuss Life, Music, ETC. Or discuss pretty much anything BUT no political or religious threads. There's an area for that.

Scrambler 2x4 2001 ???? Polaris people

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2017, 09:03 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Scrambler 2x4 2001 ???? Polaris people

My current tires are, f 23x7x10 r 22x11x10 shouldn't hurt nothing should it or slow me down, my front tires are new thinking about going to Walmart and grabbing some new rear tires . What size should I get? I wanna go wider with my wheels also, what size should I get to make them wider it has a perfect stance right now and love how it looks just need new ones and wider. Also busted my upper and bushing string console little orangish rubber ring that goes around steering post does auto zone sell anything I could do a quick fix with? And my rear brakes are barely working but pads don't look so bad they could still be stopping but don't front ones work perfect. Best automatic I've rode, take off is stupid crazy and will stand straight up. What do people do to build these up quicker and what do they take off for weight reduction but nothing to hurt it.