General Chat Ask for ATV help above in the Brand Discussions Area. Use this forum to discuss Life, Music, ETC. Or discuss pretty much anything BUT no political or religious threads. There's an area for that.

05' suzuki kingquad 700 cooling parts

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2017, 09:40 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 05' suzuki kingquad 700 cooling parts

I am having a hard time locating OEM or aftermarket cooling system parts for my kingquad. Suzuki is crazy in thinking that i am going to pay the prices they want for the same performance crap.

I need a radiator fan assy and a radiator thermo switch. does anybody know where i could find these parts OEM or aftermarket?

Old 09-02-2017, 09:17 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts

local autoparts order a fan the same size and thermo switch that will work. Alot of people will go to a pic and pull and get the parts they need

Old 09-02-2017, 04:38 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default thanks z roc

thanks for the info. i have all the parts taken off the quad...ill see if napa will have it. napa was able to get me a fuel pump relay the would work... ill see if they can get this too. thanks again.

Old 09-02-2017, 05:21 PM
Polaris ATV Expert
Retired and loving it!
Received 33 Likes on 33 Posts

If you have an enclosed fan,could be that it was made by Spal. A lot cheaper than getting one from a dealer and possibly cheaper than local auto stores. https://webstore.spalusa.com/en-us/p...rcycleatv.aspx http://www.universalpartsinc.com/shopping/?ic=10308