General Chat Ask for ATV help above in the Brand Discussions Area. Use this forum to discuss Life, Music, ETC. Or discuss pretty much anything BUT no political or religious threads. There's an area for that.

MICHIGAN need riding friend/buddy over 50

Old 04-04-2019, 05:31 PM
Pro Rider

Really cant complain about the Maxxis tires on mine, 4 ply tires, never a flat yet...my quad had Dunlops and they looked like swiss cheese at 1000 miles. I can tell the Maxxis are a little heavier but not alot, the Dunlops were very light weight but that showed in being easier to puncture. When my current tires get replaced I will have at least a 4 ply might prefer a 6ply....just have to wait and see. I was lucky enough to find the same tire for my spare as I have on the machine...ready, set, go!

Old 04-05-2019, 05:02 AM
Pro Rider

Glad to see you figured out the pic loading thingie, from what I can see you really do have a back 40! lol Like your pond too, you don't need a pond turtle do you? My turtle was no bigger than your little pinky finger nail, now at 2 yrs old, she's a whopping 10'' Yellow Slider, getting too big for my tank. Need to find a safe home for her where there's no chance she'll be hooked by fishermen.

Old 04-05-2019, 08:08 AM
Pro Rider

Turtles eat fish, I have taken a couple of snappers out to save my fish population. We do fish in there but catch and release unless I am controling population. There is another 2 acers further back where trails are that connect to my neighbors trails. I am gettin tired of mowing grass though! Would like to find a smaller place with a big pole barn and put a mobile home on it...easier to maintain!!

Old 04-05-2019, 08:09 AM
Pro Rider

Not sure about the pic thing, some days it works and some days it dosent!

Old 04-05-2019, 08:29 AM
Pro Rider

you just need to remember to hit space bar, on keyboard, to drop your cursor just below your last sentence, before you hit manage attachments, or it won't load

Old 04-05-2019, 08:04 PM
Pro Rider

Snowman 38f at 9pm, snows disappearing quickly!

Old 04-06-2019, 05:31 PM
Pro Rider

Put your glasses on...looks more like a snowbunny than a snowman! Yessire...the weather is a gettin better! Before long we will be bitchin about it bein to darn hot! Went for a ride today, found a rubber seal/boot on a steering arm that came undone and all th grease came out. Was able to replace the boot and get it refilled with grease and the joint retightened...ready to roll...

Old 04-06-2019, 09:42 PM
THE BERMINATOR

It was somewhere in the 60s today. At 7:30 pm WeatherBug said it was still 60 degrees. That was 1/2 hour before sunset and it already cooled off at least a few degrees. My thermostat is set to 65 degrees and it's 69 degrees in here at 10:30 pm. It's nice not having to run the furnace. I'm putting away some of my winter clothes tonight and washing the rest this week before I put them away. If I have time tomorrow I'll take my plow off and put everything where I keep it until late fall/winter.

Old 04-07-2019, 02:42 PM
Pro Rider

I put the big snowblower away but keeping the little one ready just in case! Gave the pond a good dose of pond dye to help control algea buildup. These are my steps to getting ready for spring. Ground is extremely wet and soft so cant do any yard work just yet. Better weather is a commin!!

Old 04-08-2019, 07:19 AM
Pro Rider

These guys just posted their recent St Helen ride, without SNOW!! SAND instead!! Get with me, don't ride alone, and let's plan a trip for May, after it dries out some up there.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: MICHIGAN need riding friend/buddy over 50

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: