ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   General RUV / UTV Discussion (https://atvconnection.com/forums/general-ruv-utv-discussion/)
-   -   rhino snorkel (https://atvconnection.com/forums/general-ruv-utv-discussion/232612-rhino-snorkel.html)

yamaha4life 03-03-2006 09:14 PM

rhino snorkel

does anyone know of place to get a snorkel kit now? snorkel em went out with hurricane rita and never returned, now the web site dosent respond...so now looking for plan B

out18law18 03-04-2006 09:47 AM

rhino snorkel

you might check out the forums on the highlifter site. i think i saw a how to in there recently. or possibly they have one for sale, i am not sure. i have their site linked on my home page if you need it.

RIS 03-17-2006 08:37 AM

rhino snorkel

yamaha4life (Randall)
Myself and a coworker (Ty F.) built a snorkel yesterday for his rhino. We went and looked at Todd's snorkel @ Coast Cycle World to see what we needed. You can get all of the stuff to build one at Home Depot. I'll have mine together next week. Look for me or Ty at the "J" and we'll show ya how and what we used. We also removed his fan too. (Ty's rhino is camo, decked out, & has 14" rims w/27" M.L.)

MikeLadner 03-25-2006 09:40 PM

rhino snorkel

Where are the good places to ride down here anyhow? (MS Coast)
I live just north of the Kiln, I havce 80 acres, but there's only so much to do.
I'd also like to take a look at the homemade snorkel too...

My Rhino is past the break-in period yet, and there isn't a lot of mods I plan on doing to it, but a snorkel is one.

Right now I have the black/chrome ITP Type 7's with 27" ML's, hard top, over fenders, bed rails, mud flaps and digital dash, and WARN 2.5ci, next is the front brushguard and aftermarket rear bumper then I'll be through. Oh, I also ordered the cupholder/in dash stereo kit and the speaker bar that mounts to the roll cage... anyhow, I need some good places to ride down here.

RIS 03-28-2006 09:30 AM

rhino snorkel

mike you can give me a call @ 363-2154
There is (almost) always someone on a sat night behind the flying J on I-10

MikeLadner 03-30-2006 08:38 AM

rhino snorkel

Yeah I forgot about the Flying J.
I have a few friends that work at Harrison S.O. that ride back there all the time. From there to Beatline Rd I think.

How much does it cost to build the snorkel?

And, sorry, but what purpose does removing the fan serve?

RIS 03-31-2006 07:41 AM

rhino snorkel

The snorkel should run about $50.00 ?? give or take.

I work "next door" to the S.O. I would guess we know some of the same people.

Call me because we have a few ATVs & Rhinos getting together Saturday 10am to ride.

Robert

RIS 04-03-2006 09:58 AM

rhino snorkel

M.L.
you missed a good ride. 3 rhinos & about 40 ATVs.

MikeLadner 04-08-2006 09:14 PM

rhino snorkel

Yeah man... I wanted to get up with you and ride, but as it is right now I'm working 11p-7am Sat-Wed so my weekends are pretty messed up right now.

I am interested in the snorkel though, for sure.

wiseguy90 04-17-2006 05:22 PM

rhino snorkel

How do you make a snorkel for a rhino.... any pics would help alot