Guns and Ammo, Optics, Accessories Discussions on guns and ammo, optics, and accessories.

Obama wont give up...

Old 08-29-2013, 08:35 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yep thats my point. Look how they are doing. Do we want to be like that. I will be to germany again in october. Its almost a 3rd world country and they are the best off in europe

Old 08-29-2013, 08:41 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by the_revern
I will be to germany again in october.

That's a long way to go for a drink of beer

Old 08-29-2013, 08:43 PM
Trailblazer

Yes Yes it is. Original octoberfest. LOL. Going for buisness. 35 miles from hitlers hometown. So if we go into syria i hope its not till november........

Old 08-29-2013, 08:51 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.

Wasn't too far from Germany - I just returned from a business trip in Belgium.
Omg- the food & beer!

Old 09-05-2013, 05:54 PM
Trailblazer

I unfortunately live in CT. You should see the laws here! Have to register "assault" weapons. No mags over 10rds. And get this, if you have mags over 10rds you have to register them! Caught with them not registered, a FELONY!

I can see it now. Just a money grab as usual. They'll find some way to charge a fee in the future for you to have the assault weapons/mags. They'll get their money which is all they care about. And they'll probably force you to get special insurance as well!

Ahhhh how I wish I could move to a red state. Alas my whole family is here. Maybe someday...

Old 09-05-2013, 05:57 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ

Originally Posted by mcordani
I unfortunately live in CT. You should see the laws here! Have to register "assault" weapons. No mags over 10rds. And get this, if you have mags over 10rds you have to register them! Caught with them not registered, a FELONY!

I can see it now. Just a money grab as usual. They'll find some way to charge a fee in the future for you to have the assault weapons/mags. They'll get their money which is all they care about. And they'll probably force you to get special insurance as well!

Ahhhh how I wish I could move to a red state. Alas my whole family is here. Maybe someday...

ehh. mass has been that way for a decade- where was all the anger from American's when mass passed even stricter gun laws a decade ago???
so you have to reg a mag if it's over 10 rounds......? I have to spend hundreds of $$ to have a special class "A" license to own a firearm that is just capable of holding 10 rounds or more.

Old 09-05-2013, 06:01 PM
Trailblazer

Well here in ohio we all have aks ars pistols etc. I am not sure if I know more than 5 people that dont have assualt weapons. Ak74 5 30rd mags 2000rds of ammo. I'm sure obama will be after us here in this state soon enough. Then we can all move to texas

Old 03-15-2016, 01:16 PM
Trailblazer

Originally Posted by mcordani

Grew up in NY. It's pretty much the same laws as CT and MA. The "Safe Act" has stripped NY of all rights and made it nearly impossible for the law abiding citizen to defend oneself. Moved the hell out of NY as soon as I could. They don't even honor FEDERAL transport law and 90% of local law enforcement in NY does NOT know local gun laws which boggles my mind. I keep a printed copy of the Federal transport and local gun laws when traveling through NY.

I think the politicians forget that the person behind the gun is the dangerous one and placing all of these restrictions on what we can and cannot own just makes it harder for the law abiding citizen to protect and defend their families and like a lock on a door they just keep an honest man honest. The criminals who want guns are gonna go through alternate means to get them.

I also feel that the politicians, amazingly, tend to forget that during the War of 1812, while Francis Scott Key wrote our national anthem outside of Fort McHenry, on a ship in Chesapeake Bay negotiating the release of William Beanes it was the "WELL REGULATED MILITIA" that kept that flag still standing because they knew as soon as it hit the ground it was over....

'Merica!

Old 03-15-2016, 01:33 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ

I moved from the nanny state (mass) to nh last year specifically because I was so tired of being oppressed -and tired if all the corrupt politics. Mass treats atv'ers like drug dealers, restricts everything you want to buy- no fireworks, mass gun laws make ct and ny look tame- blue laws are just asinine (try to buy a bottle of wine at a gas station on a holiday- an adult should have that right? nope) and god forbid you dont renew your car insurance on time- they'll cancel your reg and then charge a restatment fee!

I'm finally in new hampshire (lake front property )
There's a fireworks showroom literally on the lake! 3 gun stores in a 10 mile radius- all I need is a drivers license to buy a gun, ZERO firearm restrictions! Atv trails that take you into vt, Maine and canada and car insurance is optional! Massachusetts can go to hell!

Old 03-15-2016, 01:40 PM
Trailblazer

Originally Posted by beergut
I moved from the nanny state (mass) to nh last year specifically because I was so tired of being oppressed -and tired if all the corrupt politics. Mass treats atv'ers like drug dealers, restricts everything you want to buy- no fireworks, mass gun laws make ct and ny look tame- blue laws are just asinine (try to buy a bottle of wine at a gas station on a holiday- an adult should have that right? nope) and god forbid you dont renew your car insurance on time- they'll cancel your reg and then charge a restatment fee!

I'm finally in new hampshire (lake front property )
There's a fireworks showroom literally on the lake! 3 gun stores in a 10 mile radius- all I need is a drivers license to buy a gun, ZERO firearm restrictions! Atv trails that take you into vt, Maine and canada and car insurance is optional! Massachusetts can go to hell!
Heck yeah man! Live Free er Die! I moved out of NY to NH. Same deal man, lakefront property all the ATV trails I want. Was a res for 1 hour and bought 2 pistols that day with my temp license haha. All you need is a pulse. Unfortunately the closest gun shop is 45 minutes from me. I'm in the boonies but I absolutely love it. Can't put a price on freedom! Whereabout in NH are you?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Obama wont give up...